PDA

View Full Version : Set up Vega cars


JustARcFan
08-04-2011, 10:32 PM
When can we expect a dedicated link on the team extreme site?

Some base set ups would help a lot :thumbsup:

nicVEGAchildJR
08-04-2011, 11:05 PM
Your best bet will to ask team drivers
What vega do you have

JustARcFan
08-04-2011, 11:41 PM
Nothing yet but I find team support important when I buy a car.

I have a spare TRF201 ready

David Church
09-04-2011, 03:27 AM
Alec Springer and myself are both running the Tamiya Vega and will be at EPR this weekend working on set-up. We will get a set-up posted next week:D

grelland
09-04-2011, 07:53 AM
Great. For those of us not racing in UK, we need other ways than asking the team drivers for sharing setup information...

And I agree, a strong support in the ways of sharing setup info and other tips and tricks is one of the most important aspects in choosing what car to run

nicVEGAchildJR
09-04-2011, 09:31 AM
Alec Springer and myself are both running the Tamiya Vega and will be at EPR this weekend working on set-up. We will get a set-up posted next week:D

see you there DC

spenner
09-04-2011, 10:43 AM
Great. For those of us not racing in UK, we need other ways than asking the team drivers for sharing setup information...

And I agree, a strong support in the ways of sharing setup info and other tips and tricks is one of the most important aspects in choosing what car to run

Hi,

From reading the above post's I am not too sure what you guys are after??

The team drivers are working on setups and new parts etc. Unlike other cars, the vega product has only been available a very short time. So it is looking too the likes of the end user in Europe/worldwide to post setups also which will then help others in those areas.

The uk team drivers are working very hard on setups and new parts which will improve the handling and cars performance, once they are happy you will have setups available.
As said the car is less than two months old from prototype to now, even less for the tamiya and associated versions so please bare with us.

Team xtreme will have a vega area on there website but these things take time, the cars are the first thing to get out there.

If anyone requires setups then for now you can contact:

Kyosho:
keV Lee
John Spencer
Matt owen
Tony Evdoka

Tamiya:
Alec springer
Dave church

Hope this helps for now

InsideLineModels
09-04-2011, 03:14 PM
As John said, we are still working on setups but we do have a pretty good base setup for both the 201 and RB5 now. I will post my RB5 starting setup for next weekend's national at stotfold in the next couple of days.

We have the tamyia and the RB5 in stock and ready to ship should anyone need a conversion :thumbsup:

Kev

Smartalec
09-04-2011, 03:48 PM
I'm off to sunny Eden Park tomorrow and will post a dry (hopefully) astro set up when I get back tomorrow evening for the Vega 201. As John said earlier in this thread, all the team drivers are working hard to find the best set ups for the car(s) before the season begins so please bare with us :thumbsup:

nicVEGAchildJR
10-04-2011, 09:26 PM
Just ask me for setup for vega b4.1