View Full Version : FS2 Chassis material
/tobys
10-04-2011, 05:57 PM
Does anyone know if there is "plain plastic" FS2 chassis, rather than the carbon impregnated (LA261B) version?
Thanks :)
mattb
10-04-2011, 06:57 PM
i dont think so mate.
/tobys
10-04-2011, 07:07 PM
i dont think so mate.
I had a quick google and couldn't find any reference to any other - just thought I would check on here first!
Broke rear of the chassis today where the suspension pivots screw through :cry:
RogerM
12-04-2011, 11:03 AM
Never seen one break there, unlucky mate.
RudeTony
12-04-2011, 04:39 PM
I had a quick google and couldn't find any reference to any other - just thought I would check on here first!
Broke rear of the chassis today where the suspension pivots screw through :cry:
Toby, make sure you lock tight the screws in the alloy blocks mate.
If you don't then they can shake loose and then catch and rib or break the chassis.
It happened to me on another car years ago - just a thought!!!
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.