PDA

View Full Version : Vega Elite B4.1 Photo's


Mrs.TeamXtreme
14-04-2011, 04:59 PM
Hi Guys,

Here are a few photo's of the Vega Elite B4.1 Mid Motor Conversion. Enjoy :thumbsup:
22731

22733

22734

22732

Mrs.TeamXtreme
14-04-2011, 05:04 PM
Here is the link to the rest of the photo's :thumbsup:

http://www.teamxtreme.co.uk/vega-elite-b4point1/

sparrow.2
14-04-2011, 05:08 PM
It does look pretty without the shell :woot:


(http://www.teamxtreme.co.uk/vega-elite-b4point1/)

grelland
14-04-2011, 05:31 PM
Looks nice :)

can't wait

Mrs.TeamXtreme
14-04-2011, 06:04 PM
Here is a direct link to the web shop: http://www.teamxtreme.co.uk/store/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=16&products_id=405

_sleigh_
14-04-2011, 10:23 PM
Says, product not found :-/

Ben Turner
14-04-2011, 10:28 PM
http://www.teamxtreme.co.uk/store/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=16&products_id=406
:thumbsup:

David Church
15-04-2011, 07:46 AM
Yellow wheels are gay

mikeyscott
15-04-2011, 08:48 AM
Got to be the best value way of getting a Vega.

What 4.1 parts are required comepared against the original B4? (not for me as I had club members asking last weekend about the Vega!)

Put some proper tyres on it!

MHeadling
15-04-2011, 09:31 AM
Mikey, its diff out drives and bearings from the B4.1 to get a B4 to work with this conversion.

mikeyscott
15-04-2011, 09:32 AM
Mikey, its diff out drives and bearings from the B4.1 to get a B4 to work with this conversion.

So not much really, even more of a bargain.

Mrs.TeamXtreme
15-04-2011, 10:09 AM
Hi Guys,

If you specify that you want the conversion for the B4 and not the B4.1 - you do not need to buy any extra parts. So you will be saving just by choosing the right conversion for your car. :thumbsup::thumbsup:

mikeyscott
15-04-2011, 10:10 AM
Hi Guys,

If you specify that you want the conversion for the B4 and not the B4.1 - you do not need to buy any extra parts. So you will be saving just by choosing the right conversion for your car. :thumbsup::thumbsup:

That's good. I'll mention it to a few club members...

I've got my Vega 201

Michiel H.
15-04-2011, 11:14 AM
Standard wheelbase or is this chassis longer?

:drool: this might make me go 2wd buggy...:drool::thumbsup:

Roel
15-04-2011, 11:31 AM
Hi Guys,

If you specify that you want the conversion for the B4 and not the B4.1 - you do not need to buy any extra parts. So you will be saving just by choosing the right conversion for your car. :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Hmm, it would be usefull if there was something on the shop to select that.
I searched for it and ordered the B4.1 kit assuming there was only 1 version while I have a B4.

SuperSparkSteve
15-04-2011, 11:33 AM
http://www.teamxtreme.co.uk/store/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=16&products_id=406
:thumbsup:

This is the link to buy the pre-order. Are we ok to order it this way?

grelland
15-04-2011, 11:37 AM
Hi Guys,

If you specify that you want the conversion for the B4 and not the B4.1 - you do not need to buy any extra parts. So you will be saving just by choosing the right conversion for your car. :thumbsup::thumbsup:

I wish you told me that before I placed my order...

oh-well. Now I have a new diff on its way anyways

Mrs.TeamXtreme
15-04-2011, 02:10 PM
This is the link to buy the pre-order. Are we ok to order it this way?

Yes, you are :thumbsup:

Mrs.TeamXtreme
15-04-2011, 02:11 PM
I wish you told me that before I placed my order...

oh-well. Now I have a new diff on its way anyways

Sorry about that, I didn't realise you were after the B4 and not B4.1.:cry: I will add the B4 as a separate item.

Please accept our apologies :blush:

Chrislong
15-04-2011, 02:19 PM
If the B4.1 version is chosen, does the gear diff fit? Im assuming if the B4 version is chosen then the gear diff definately won't fit?