View Full Version : racing sunday 17th
mattb
15-04-2011, 03:49 PM
who is comeing to batley sunday? good practice for the next regional!!
so far its me
rob mills
nick cox
budda
si coe
kitesurfer73
15-04-2011, 04:01 PM
Am off to ribble tonite thats all the practise i need:p
Chris B
15-04-2011, 06:35 PM
I know batley pretty well but still gutted I can't come this week
Si Coe
15-04-2011, 06:44 PM
Matt - I'm still 'subject to permission'. And since permission didn't extend to Ribble tonight, or Roundabout Wed's I'm not sure.
But I'll work on that!
mattb
15-04-2011, 07:03 PM
get her told si!!! lol
JonyNitro
15-04-2011, 07:05 PM
get her told si!!! lol
someone going to take ,me?? please
budfish
15-04-2011, 08:22 PM
someone going to take ,me?? please
If I'm going I'll take you pal!! Like si I'm subject to permission:thumbdown:
JonyNitro
15-04-2011, 10:19 PM
Cheers
chatts#725
15-04-2011, 11:00 PM
Am off to ribble tonite thats all the practise i need:p
cant improve on perfection eh?:woot:
chatts#725
15-04-2011, 11:01 PM
someone going to take ,me?? please
why dont ya just drive up on the baja ?????
JonyNitro
16-04-2011, 09:39 AM
why dont ya just drive up on the baja ?????
I have two which one?
captainlip
16-04-2011, 10:40 AM
Was at ribble valley first time last night fantastic event, as F1 and btcc is on tv all day tommorrow I won't be going to batley
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.