PDA

View Full Version : hi


wackyracer
16-04-2011, 10:32 AM
dear racers
Will losi 3800 last 5-6 at hinkley track with out any problems n everywhere else ? has anyone got these cells n wot there lastin power like feedback wud be welcome thanks craig

steve_l
16-04-2011, 11:11 AM
Don't know about hinkley but I know I've managed to get well over 10 minutes around Eden Park. - using lipo cutoff of course.

russmini
16-04-2011, 11:45 AM
No problems at all.

I got around 10-15 out of mine when testing..

Think in Race Conditions i should see 8 mins no probs.

At Oz last weekend i did my Final plus 1 minute, then had a quick play after. It went for another probably 3-4 laps, so 1.5 mins, then i could feal it dropping off a little down the straight. Lasted another 2-3 laps, then my Cut Off kicked in.

:thumbsup: