View Full Version : CrudeBitz
CrudeBitz
18-04-2011, 02:52 PM
LOOL
DaveB
18-04-2011, 03:11 PM
Is this serious or is someone having a laugh as this thread is very disrespectful
CrudeBitz
18-04-2011, 03:14 PM
No this is not a joke extra weight is needed at front
JustARcFan
18-04-2011, 03:18 PM
Crudebits / Rudebits ???? Only 3 posts?
Looks a BIT fishy to me :thumbdown:
If your brass pieces are as original as your name...
CrudeBitz
18-04-2011, 03:31 PM
Yeah I've only had 3 post because Iam a new company
peetbee
18-04-2011, 03:40 PM
But Rudebits don't make a 25g under servo weight.
Tony makes both 36g and 72g under servo weights.
How heavy are your weights?
Neil Skull
18-04-2011, 03:43 PM
I think someone is having a joke at Tony:p
CrudeBitz
18-04-2011, 03:43 PM
Not for the vega
mikeyscott
18-04-2011, 03:47 PM
I've got a Vega and
a) Tony's work and service is superb
b) It's heavier than 25g under the servo!
Rudebits all the way
mattybucks
18-04-2011, 03:52 PM
Do you use a hacksaw to cut your crudebits? and are the around 25g depending on the finish?
If you are for real, then your basically trying to jump on to someone elses sucess. I bet you've even traced Tony's weights.
PaulRotheram
18-04-2011, 04:00 PM
I belive Nicolas Child / Smart alec has something to do with this, they are from his list of refferers..
I may be way off.. but from what I can see on my end, thats where its coming from.
CrudeBitz
18-04-2011, 04:11 PM
Nicholas and Alec have nothing to do with this
Smartalec
18-04-2011, 05:09 PM
Would just like to clarify that this is nothing to do with me, Tony saw the original Crudebits "joke" that we set up at the Moto Arena and that is as far as I took it, as Tony knows.
This is something else and nothing to do with me :confused:
chuckie stella
18-04-2011, 05:17 PM
This is really quite funny! Well done whoever's behind this prank because that's surely what it is!!!!!
Just incase this isn't a joke, I wish you luck cause you'll need it, especially after some of your opening posts.
Just remember you're going up against extremely well respected competition not just because of the products but the great (helpful) bloke he is.
Good luck
CrudeBitz
18-04-2011, 05:44 PM
This is all a joke
I saw what Nicholas had at silverstone and I thought it was really funny:woot:
And that is why I did this
I know Nicholas has made a few bits but he says they are only for him
This was actually ment to be a joke towards nic but I didn't know everyone would take it this seriours
chuckie stella
18-04-2011, 05:48 PM
This is all a joke
I saw what Nicholas had at silverstone and I thought it was really funny:woot:
And that is why I did this
I know Nicholas has made a few bits but he says they are only for him
This was actually ment to be a joke towards nic but I didn't know everyone would take it this seriours
It was funny!!! False or real!!!!
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.