View Full Version : Wanted: D4WE
telboy
18-04-2011, 06:50 PM
Anyone got an old Hot bodies D4 worlds? Want to rekindle the link with my first race designed 4wd chassis. :)
Or does anyone know where you can buy one?
panch
18-04-2011, 09:27 PM
ooooh got the bug eh Tel ??
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Hot-Bodies-Cyclone-D4-World-Championship-Ed-61700-/220712150306?pt=UK_ToysGames_RadioControlled_JN&hash=item3363782522#ht_871wt_1139
Shaun 'TheSheep' Atkinson
18-04-2011, 09:31 PM
Lol :woot: You on Facebook Panch?
panch
19-04-2011, 08:16 AM
Lol :woot: You on Facebook Panch?
Yeah you already added me !!! I just rarely go on there, maybe once or twice a week...
telboy
19-04-2011, 09:28 AM
ooooh got the bug eh Tel ??
Yeah, :lol:.
got one now.
Mr Truman has come to the rescue!:thumbsup:
hayalsop
22-04-2011, 05:28 PM
I have one, but I'm racing with it still lol. Its possibly still the best 4wd I've driven.
Are they being redeveloped?
Hope so, they're ace. :thumbsup:
tak racing
29-04-2011, 06:21 AM
Anyone got an old Hot bodies D4 worlds? Want to rekindle the link with my first race designed 4wd chassis. :)
Or does anyone know where you can buy one?
Hey Tel, Your old car still has prode of place in my workshop lol, still have that pink bodyshell too lol.
May make a venture out with it this year to Eastrax club meetings.
Jim
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.