View Full Version : Racing Sunday
robbieb
22-04-2011, 03:12 PM
Hi
I was just wondering is sunday just for practice or racing and is there an entry fee.
Robbie
ian h
22-04-2011, 03:45 PM
Hi
I was just wondering is sunday just for practice or racing and is there an entry fee.
Robbie
Looking at the calendar on the DMCC website it looks like a club race day. No championship points. Usual race fees will apply.
robbieb
22-04-2011, 05:45 PM
Brilliant, I'll be there :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:
Legacy555
13-07-2011, 03:31 PM
Looking forward to getting back to racing in Lucan this Sunday. It feels like its been ages!!!
ian h
13-07-2011, 04:07 PM
Looking forward to getting back to racing in Lucan this Sunday. It feels like its been ages!!!
Has she signed your permission slip yet?
mixer
13-07-2011, 08:39 PM
So its like that now is it.
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.