View Full Version : Sunday 24th April
minke
24-04-2011, 03:32 PM
Bit of sweeping was required before we could start and there was a software issue with the lap timing, but still had a great day.
Thanks guys
Stotty
24-04-2011, 04:17 PM
Brilliant first time out at bury. Abit of work to clear the sand. Guna be an amazing track.
Lots of help from the lads with setup advice, cheers :D
Hopfully can get my 22 sorted for next raceday after breaking a wishbone And having bald tyres. ;(
Cheers lads.
Whiskers
24-04-2011, 06:20 PM
Great weather today to make a good day even better! The track was great and there was some close racing as well, shame I stripped my spur gear but it will be better once the sand has gone.
budfish
24-04-2011, 07:47 PM
Great weather today to make a good day even better! The track was great and there was some close racing as well, shame I stripped my spur gear but it will be better once the sand has gone.
My spur was stripped in 2 batterys mate!!!
The sand is way to course:thumbdown:
Si Coe
24-04-2011, 10:34 PM
Strangely sand didn't seem to bother the Bmaxes.
Too much motor bothered my truck, and crappy Bluebird servo's bothered my RC10 though. Seriously p!$$ed that I have a brand new servo die after less than 10 mins running.
Johnny - I'll be needing them 6000's back so don't 'Johnny' them. Using 2 packs of them should save me having to recharge at the track, thereby getting around the lack of mains electric.
Hopefully Rog can sort the slight 'glitches' in the timing system.
minke
24-04-2011, 10:45 PM
Yeah its strange, had virtually no sand in my bmax when I got home. Plenty in my shoes though.
I have 1 slight mark in the spur teeth where a stray grain got in, otherwise its fine.
Whiskers
25-04-2011, 07:41 AM
My spur was stripped in 2 batterys mate!!!
The sand is way to course:thumbdown:
So was mine! and the pinion was dead as well :thumbdown:
The race controller
25-04-2011, 08:26 AM
Strangely sand didn't seem to bother the Bmaxes.
Too much motor bothered my truck, and crappy Bluebird servo's bothered my RC10 though. Seriously p!$$ed that I have a brand new servo die after less than 10 mins running.
Johnny - I'll be needing them 6000's back so don't 'Johnny' them. Using 2 packs of them should save me having to recharge at the track, thereby getting around the lack of mains electric.
Hopefully Rog can sort the slight 'glitches' in the timing system.
As usual, it was me. Something simple staring me in the face. Sorry.
Si Coe
25-04-2011, 08:31 AM
That might have been the cause for the handouts, but for my PT it has to have been the wire you had to change on the loop. Next time I'll try it back on the chassis where it belongs and see if it works there with the better wire.
The race controller
25-04-2011, 09:55 AM
That might have been the cause for the handouts, but for my PT it has to have been the wire you had to change on the loop. Next time I'll try it back on the chassis where it belongs and see if it works there with the better wire.
I'm going to work on the wire. Going to try and make our own black box.
johnnygibbon
25-04-2011, 10:15 AM
Bet you can make a minter in your magic kingdom Of a shed Rog
Reckon we got a real nice track now
A few bits of work and were back on it
chatts#725
25-04-2011, 04:10 PM
Gutted I've missed the first day out, been running my caddy round the nurburgring, seems no matter how hard I try my 78bhp just won't keep with them porsche gt2 rs things. Could have been all my camping gear in the back I recon. Catch you all soon at goshen...
BillyB
25-04-2011, 05:02 PM
Top day lads no damage to the mighty antique known as the b44, sand what sand ha ha, gonna take a bit of time to get rid it all a reckons, first meet is gonna be awesome rog!!!
captainlip
26-04-2011, 09:40 PM
And the wrongo posted most laps of the day!....
To much sand destroyed pinion and spur and it ruining a second set!
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.