PDA

View Full Version : goshen 300


johnnygibbon
27-04-2011, 04:53 PM
how about a endurance race to christen the new AWSOME track ( and help clear some sand :woot:)....
300 mins or 500 laps somthing like that would be awsome
james and the boys have had some great events on grass
lets bring it to the astro
team based event maybe
who fancies it ... thats if rog or si is upfor running it on lap top:wub

BillyB
27-04-2011, 05:59 PM
Am in dude sounds good :thumbsup:

coleman758
27-04-2011, 06:46 PM
I'm in tell me where and when!

The race controller
28-04-2011, 09:43 AM
I'm in tell me where and when!

Well it's not going to be in Asda car park is it ?

coleman758
28-04-2011, 10:41 AM
Well it's not going to be in Asda car park is it ?

Haha! it saying?

Hmmmm Asda carpark? Maybe a good idea, not so much sand on there? :thumbsup::thumbsup:



(Sorry cheap shot.... I know :thumbsup:)