PDA

View Full Version : 6 Hole Shock Piston ???


Stotty
29-04-2011, 05:12 PM
Hey

Got a setup sheet off tlr website for losi 22.
it says to use 6hole 56 with 25wt oil for fronts.
and 6hole 54 with 32.5wt oil.

Iv drilled out the holes on these pistons but they seem a little tight i was woundering if you can buy them just incase i have made a cockup of drilling them lol

Cheers Stotty

DCM
29-04-2011, 05:20 PM
you can buy them, but I doubt drilling them has made them tight, unless you got a little plastic around the edge of the piston.

Stotty
29-04-2011, 05:23 PM
I think it has made them stick out slightly were the hole has been drilled.
whee can i get them from ?

DCM
29-04-2011, 05:27 PM
Just pop them out, clean up the piston, fit into shock, check it slides up and down ok, then fill. I drilled mine, and some of the pistons had some moulding flash on them!

Stotty
29-04-2011, 05:57 PM
ok ill give that a go cheers :D

ashleyb4
01-05-2011, 12:55 PM
I noticed on my pistons from new there was a small ammount of plastic left from manafacture which made the pistons tight i just used a small ammount of wet and dry to tidy it up.

A