PDA

View Full Version : Giving up!!!


budfish
02-05-2011, 02:12 PM
Very little time to race nowadays so going to put my gear in the for sale section this evening so if anyone of the bury members want anything I'll give you first shout!!

See ya lads

Buds

dave-p
02-05-2011, 02:21 PM
Very little time to race nowadays so going to put my gear in the for sale section this evening so if anyone of the bury members want anything I'll give you first shout!!

See ya lads

Buds


buds whats up matey, they havn't got to you after all this time mate i'm sure, i will be sorry to see you give in matey.

send me a list of what you have me old mucker.

all the best , still time to change your mind:thumbsup:

total newbie
02-05-2011, 03:15 PM
Thats a shame, i liked reading your rants about other clubs being crap compared to Bury, i also liked the rants about price differances between shops. I also liked the rants about the north west regionals being a joke and cant book in for them.
You will be missed

Dudders
02-05-2011, 03:20 PM
First dibs on any chargers!

phil c
02-05-2011, 03:34 PM
Buds don't do it mate , you will regret it , and if your serious send me a list please mate

David Church
02-05-2011, 03:41 PM
Yo Buds, I don't know you, but at the Stotfold National your name was mentioned and a few choice words were spoken, now I can't recall who it was that said these words, but it was very interesting!!!
So from my point of view, don't give up, never give up, keep your stuff cause you will probably want to race again!!!

All the best, from one trouble maker to another......

Dc

BillyB
02-05-2011, 08:32 PM
Dont do it mo's fo's:thumbdown:

captainlip
02-05-2011, 09:11 PM
Sorry to see this buds, hope your back out there soon!

budfish
03-05-2011, 10:40 AM
Since Osama bin bag Ladin has been found shot and chucked to the fishes I seem to have more spare time than I thought so buds will return to a track near you in the immediate future!!

Nice one for the floods of pms lads

JonyNitro
03-05-2011, 04:55 PM
Pm,s my arse!! you been banned weasel

Si Coe
03-05-2011, 05:54 PM
Dave - You are as good at quitting racing as you are at quitting smoking...... :p

budfish
03-05-2011, 06:09 PM
Pm,s my arse!! you been banned weasel

I'd rather be giving up than be banged up nob!!!

shanks
03-05-2011, 07:07 PM
Oh just bloody do us all a favour and go will you!!!


Oh I'm quiting-oh I'm staying cause all my gay mates keep pm ing me!!!

God just leave man then I can start racing again and have some peace and quiet at the track !!

Ps I'll buy yr gear for cheap money

johnnygibbon
03-05-2011, 08:46 PM
He knew the thrashing he was in for on this new track
Team hopeless been dogging him all winter he knows the heat is on in summer
Running scared buds? I think you should quit but burn all your gear not sell it to the vultures
Then buy a Bmax grow a beard a race as incocknito the mystery turd

budfish
04-05-2011, 10:17 AM
Oh just bloody do us all a favour and go will you!!!


Oh I'm quiting-oh I'm staying cause all my gay mates keep pm ing me!!!

God just leave man then I can start racing again and have some peace and quiet at the track !!

Ps I'll buy yr gear for cheap money

Crawl back under what ever rock you've just slid out of you massive headed sick wierdo infact aren't you ted bundys and bungles love child!!!

The Bod
04-05-2011, 12:28 PM
Crawl back under what ever rock you've just slid out of you massive headed sick wierdo infact aren't you ted bundys and bungles love child!!!

:woot: