PDA

View Full Version : Were is everyone???


Stotty
07-05-2011, 10:24 AM
At the track waiting for people to come and get some stuff done.
Guess im the stupid one for comin while its rainin lol:thumbdown:

Whiskers
07-05-2011, 10:33 AM
I was getting ready to set off but then I saw that it was raining so I waited to see if anybody else had already gone down. I might come down in the next hour or so depending on how many others go and what the weather is doing.

Stotty
07-05-2011, 10:39 AM
I came early coz i gotta get off at half 12 lol. Ah well. Do you think they will still be racing tomoz ? Or shud we just turn up.

Whiskers
07-05-2011, 10:45 AM
I'm not sure about racing, It will all depend on how wet the track is.

Stotty
07-05-2011, 10:47 AM
Doesnt seem to bad now abit moist. I think the sand has soaked most of it up hahaha

Whiskers
07-05-2011, 10:49 AM
Hahaha Bloody sand! lol! I hope we are racing tomorrow it's been ages since I last raced :thumbdown:

Stotty
07-05-2011, 10:55 AM
Ino i really wona race.
My cousin just got his car aswell so he is excited to race.

total newbie
07-05-2011, 11:18 AM
Hi guys, there are other clubs to race at if yours is not up and running due to the problems you have.

budfish
07-05-2011, 11:38 AM
Me and matt will be down in 30 mins:thumbsup:

Stotty
07-05-2011, 11:52 AM
Just got home had to come bk coz i got somthing on. Gutted that more people are coming down.
Is everyone turning up tomoz ?

tisher
07-05-2011, 04:10 PM
I could not make it had to go to a job in chesterfield how have you all got on?

Whiskers
07-05-2011, 04:19 PM
I could not make it had to go to a job in chesterfield how have you all got on?

The steps are now in position and some more sand has been brushed away. It's really looking good now! :thumbsup:

Stotty
07-05-2011, 04:43 PM
I think the rain has helped abit. Nice one lads gutted i had to go early. :thumbdown:

mattb
07-05-2011, 04:45 PM
I think the rain has helped abit. Nice one lads gutted i had to go early. :thumbdown:did you get some new tyres?

Stotty
07-05-2011, 04:48 PM
Yer i got tyres rear weight kit and hrc block. :thumbsup:
So hopfully if there is racing tomorrow i wont be doing dohnuts at every corner haha