View Full Version : Spring set for Losi Mini T
Does anyone know where I can get spring sets for Losi Mini T pro shocks front n rear? Are any other, non-losi, springs compatible with these?
The Chef
09-05-2011, 09:17 PM
I've just bought one. I've found this. HERE (http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/LOSI-MINI-T-FRONT-SPRING-SET-SOFT-MED-HARD-TRINITY-/310281495656?pt=UK_ToysGames_RadioControlled_JN&hash=item483e37e468#ht_500wt_922)
Rears HERE (http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/LOSI-MINI-T-REAR-SPRING-SET-SOFT-MED-HARD-TRINITY-/400182445668?pt=UK_ToysGames_RadioControlled_JN&hash=item5d2cbb8664#ht_500wt_922)
And this may be of interest. HERE (http://www.rcmodelimports.co.uk/com/index.php?cPath=362_54)
Thanks for your reply; The Trinitys are for the standard plastic shocks that are thinner than the Pro shocks.... which is what I am looking for. I've got the pro shocks - they are excellent - but need the springs.
ScottyDogWoof
11-05-2011, 09:51 PM
Hey dood. I raced the mini t at nationals an won the title with one. I did order the trinity ones but as u say they are for smaller shocks. There still available from Horizon hobbies. I use TOP Models. there about 8 quid a set front and back. Well worth while having in your pit box but i mainly use hard fronts and medium rears. 50wt front 30wt back ;) There are a special order item really thats why you wont see them online. Hope this helps.
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.