View Full Version : Today's pics
budfish
08-05-2011, 12:31 PM
http://i1206.photobucket.com/albums/bb457/Budfish1975/4faffc59.jpg
http://i1206.photobucket.com/albums/bb457/Budfish1975/d1eddf2d.jpg
http://i1206.photobucket.com/albums/bb457/Budfish1975/b4769240.jpg
http://i1206.photobucket.com/albums/bb457/Budfish1975/88a23c10.jpg
http://i1206.photobucket.com/albums/bb457/Budfish1975/e3e192c8.jpg
http://i1206.photobucket.com/albums/bb457/Budfish1975/060b37b3.jpg
http://i1206.photobucket.com/albums/bb457/Budfish1975/d10dbff2.jpg
http://i1206.photobucket.com/albums/bb457/Budfish1975/9041f375.jpg
http://i1206.photobucket.com/albums/bb457/Budfish1975/d2243f44.jpg
http://i1206.photobucket.com/albums/bb457/Budfish1975/a258c7d2.jpg
http://i1206.photobucket.com/albums/bb457/Budfish1975/a258c7d2.jpg
http://i1206.photobucket.com/albums/bb457/Budfish1975/02928919.jpg
tisher
08-05-2011, 01:23 PM
Looks like you had a good day fellas:thumbsup: I like the last pic it looks as if matt missed timed the four humps:thumbdown:Hopfully I will be able to make the next meet got my losi 22 so should be pretty bullitproof
4_cell_racer
08-05-2011, 01:25 PM
Gonna have to come and have a race at Bury soon :)
When is your next meetin on guys?
budfish
08-05-2011, 02:02 PM
Looks like you had a good day fellas:thumbsup: I like the last pic it looks as if matt missed timed the four humps:thumbdown:Hopfully I will be able to make the next meet got my losi 22 so should be pretty bullitproof
Were still here pal!! The beauty of the I phone
Are total newbs welcome here? I have just built a HPI Blitz and those pics make me want to have a go at racing(crashing) it around your track :lol:
The Bod
08-05-2011, 05:08 PM
A great days racing. I thought the track was brilliant and has lots of potential for varying designs of track.
To enable me to come today I brought the kids with me and the eldest, Oliver, had his first ever rc race in his B4. He was let down by a 20 year old motor connection, but after this was sorted, he was making great improvements. I suggest that the marshalls by the far end table top keep an eye on cars falling over the edge because Oliver missed half a race because he was hidden from view.
We will certainly be back soon. :thumbsup:
Si Coe
08-05-2011, 05:16 PM
Weather permitting we'll be running again next week. Total noobs are welcome - first race is free as well.
I thought my old RC10 did a pretty good job today. Now just needs a little more speed I reckon....
Stotty
08-05-2011, 05:23 PM
Brilliant day really enjoyed it.
Thanks to the lads that helped me out :thumbsup:
Really happy at getting 4th in the final :D
budfish
08-05-2011, 06:30 PM
I really enjoyed myself today no issues with the car or my driving for once!!
mattb
08-05-2011, 06:31 PM
some good pics there mate!! I also enjoyed today,not one of my best racing wise but im glad weve sorted the sand, no problems whatsoever for me sand related today awsome track i like how it hardly wears your tyres and the cars come of clean!!!!! come on si what do you think about that? lol
budfish
08-05-2011, 06:33 PM
The 5.5 t is going in!!:woot:
Si Coe
08-05-2011, 06:38 PM
I was thinking the same Dave....
My cars all dusty, so I'm not sure about self cleaning Matt.
gazhillAE
08-05-2011, 06:54 PM
Bloody he'll those finger doubles look hard work :thumbdown:
budfish
08-05-2011, 07:33 PM
Bloody he'll those finger doubles look hard work :thumbdown:
I'm sure you'll cope you don't seem to carry much weight gaz:woot:
tisher
08-05-2011, 07:40 PM
seems like the sand has settled after the rain then:thumbsup: track looked good off the pics no spur gear issues for any of you guys then?
Whiskers
08-05-2011, 07:48 PM
I don't think anybody had any issues with the sand today, I only found the odd few grains in my car after a race. :thumbsup:
mattb
08-05-2011, 07:53 PM
Bloody he'll those finger doubles look hard work :thumbdown:they are youve got to be at the exact same speed every lap to double double them or if you to try to clear all 4 and get it wrong your cars broke!!!
cherryc
08-05-2011, 08:09 PM
great pics ben looking at progress over last weeks ,, track looks good ill have to come down
budfish
08-05-2011, 08:14 PM
great pics ben looking at progress over last weeks ,, track looks good ill have to come down
Who's Ben??????
budfish
09-05-2011, 08:41 AM
I thought the track was very good yesterday I'm loving the new surface aswell just the right amount of grip still get the arse out can grip roll if to aggressive in the corners. Think the four sleeping police men are a bit tough I just rolled over them didn't want to smash my car to bits trying to get it right I'm in no doubt that the f2 f3 racers will piss it but a turd like me took caution
Sand still a slight issue but not like it was I think the next couple of meetings if we have 30 mins brushing it'll soon go
I even liked the cross section up at the is a good feature
All in all the track is brilliant and I think we will be the envy of a lot of other clubs!!!
Buds
JonyNitro
09-05-2011, 02:25 PM
Thought you was selling up,weasel:D
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.