PDA

View Full Version : weather or not we racing


johnnygibbon
15-05-2011, 08:53 AM
ok whiskers and rog hows it looking for today
met office says clearing out but cloudy and maybe slight drizzle about three but looks like its gonna be ok to race ish
whos up whos out and whats the weather like near the track
if it starts getting worse im off out on bike
but was kinda hoping to get a race in today after last weeks shambles

Stotty
15-05-2011, 08:54 AM
Ill be coming up to see who turns up im up for racing. :thumbsup:

chatts#725
15-05-2011, 09:17 AM
I'm coming down later got to go get my tranny from down Manchester first.

Si Coe
15-05-2011, 09:24 AM
Quote from my wife:

'You said if the weather was good you'd go racing, if it was bad we'd go to the Trafford Centre - Now how do you define this as good?' Its definitely drizzling here.

Si Coe
15-05-2011, 09:26 AM
Stotty - what time you heading over? Might need you to collect a parcel from Abram for delivery to Johnny....

JonyNitro
15-05-2011, 09:27 AM
I'm coming down later got to go get my tranny from down Manchester first.


well make sure He/She is dressed properly I will bring your lipo's for you

and the Title should be Wheather or Not. :)

captainlip
15-05-2011, 09:41 AM
50/50 wether I'll be there today, wouldn't mind getting out though

johnnygibbon
15-05-2011, 09:42 AM
manc trannys are a no no wes
bring ya caddy we can compare the dub ness

and the spelling was meant to be that
i went to grammer school not reform school
however i am still dislexxxxicckk
your just sick

looks to be clearing over here... the trafford is a awful hell hole of satan, is your wife one of his minions or did you steal her from a footballer si .....
just say no

Si Coe
15-05-2011, 09:46 AM
But she's trying to bribe me with lunch....


Although since we'd have Ben along its not going to be anything posh.

Weather here looking better, but Father in Law here so can't get anything ready.

The race controller
15-05-2011, 09:57 AM
I wish you lot would stick to the threads that get started.......
It's not rainging

captainlip
15-05-2011, 10:27 AM
Raining here in bury!

Whiskers
15-05-2011, 10:34 AM
Raining here in bury!

Ever so slightly

Si Coe
15-05-2011, 10:42 AM
Not so slight here in Wigan, and the winds blowing your way.....

I'm not coming.

chatts#725
15-05-2011, 10:45 AM
Raining in sale

captainlip
15-05-2011, 10:50 AM
I'm in the centre Josh and it's pissing it down

JonyNitro
15-05-2011, 10:54 AM
Not so slight here in Wigan, and the winds blowing your way.....

I'm not coming.

You are not allowed:D

Stotty
15-05-2011, 03:58 PM
Stotty - what time you heading over? Might need you to collect a parcel from Abram for delivery to Johnny....

Sorry missed your post si havent been on since this morning.
Thort today was a good day apart from the weather obviously.
And the fact everyone buggered off and left the putting away :thumbdown:.

The race controller
15-05-2011, 04:39 PM
Sorry missed your post si havent been on since this morning.
Thort today was a good day apart from the weather obviously.
And the fact everyone buggered off and left the putting away :thumbdown:.

Just thought I'd emphasiZe that.

captainlip
15-05-2011, 04:46 PM
Who was driving that black and yellow lazer? Pmsl!

chatts#725
15-05-2011, 05:58 PM
Who was driving that black and yellow lazer? Pmsl!
phil, what tyre glue were you on about ????? cheers

budfish
15-05-2011, 06:45 PM
Who was driving that black and yellow lazer? Pmsl!

You penis there was no black and yellow laser

mattb
15-05-2011, 06:53 PM
You penis there was no black and yellow laserlazer has a z by the way fool!!! and i dont recall any black and yellow lazers?

Natty Wedlin
15-05-2011, 07:57 PM
Good day racing, shame everyone abandoned. stupid weather. :thumbdown:

captainlip
15-05-2011, 09:05 PM
Tyre glue is the RB stuff JE spares are selling, top stuff!

Seen as there wasn't a black and yellow gayzer there wtf was it? Saying that I should been able to notice as it was driving by at about 3mph :D

Shame about the weather!

4_cell_racer
15-05-2011, 10:21 PM
Good day racing, shame everyone abandoned. stupid weather. :thumbdown:
+1 :thumbsup:

1st time at the club and totally enjoyed the day, even though it pished it down :thumbdown: looking forward to returning soon :thumbsup:

budfish
16-05-2011, 04:36 AM
Not so slight here in Wigan, and the winds blowing your way.....

I'm not coming.

It's a crying shame what's happened to team hopeless not one member of this wing and pray team managed a lap yesterday johnny turned up with his birds nest wireing couldn't get it to run in true team hopeless style so he had an early bath anyone can turn up to race but if you don't do the maintenance required at home you just go home dissapointed but at least johnny turned up
Unlike the captin si coe this horrible four eyed hairy immigrant had to stay with his trophy wife!!!
A captin should go down with his ship not be the first to jump only rats dessert a sinking ship!!!

Think team hopeless needs rebranding to team " shameful" I consider whiskers the best driver of the gaggle!!

mattb
16-05-2011, 06:44 AM
Tyre glue is the RB stuff JE spares are selling, top stuff!

Seen as there wasn't a black and yellow gayzer there wtf was it? Saying that I should been able to notice as it was driving by at about 3mph :D

Shame about the weather!

It was probably another durango with stripped diffs,anyway phil how can you call lazers gay when your the one with the gay name??

captainlip
16-05-2011, 09:10 AM
Safe to say your arses are safe around me, shame can't be said about some others. :D

Si Coe
16-05-2011, 02:46 PM
It's a crying shame what's happened to team hopeless not one member of this wing and pray team managed a lap yesterday johnny turned up with his birds nest wireing couldn't get it to run in true team hopeless style so he had an early bath anyone can turn up to race but if you don't do the maintenance required at home you just go home dissapointed but at least johnny turned up
Unlike the captin si coe this horrible four eyed hairy immigrant had to stay with his trophy wife!!!
A captin should go down with his ship not be the first to jump only rats dessert a sinking ship!!!

Think team hopeless needs rebranding to team " shameful" I consider whiskers the best driver of the gaggle!!

Look Dave, if you want to try explaining to my wife that going racing is a better use of my time feel free. I'll remind you she's a deputy head......

This is the second Bury meet I've missed this year. For the other one I crashed my real car!

As it was I actually spent much of the day fixing some elses RC car, trading lipos and buying another esc off ebay. So I got lots of RC stuff done without getting wet.
Furthermore the RC10 now has the timing advance esc it needs to get the same straight line speed as the Yokomo has - they are running the same motors, but the Yoke has a boosted esc, the RC10 didn't.
The new lipos are for Johnny so he stops blowing stuff up, and we don't really count Mark as part of Team Hopeless anymore as he really is shameful.

BillyB
16-05-2011, 06:27 PM
Loved it Sunday can't wait for this so called heat wave to come then I can kick asse in the c final if I'am lucky ha ha, top track love it and at last ave scraped my fiver together to join ha ha,I might get my own team together team fuckwit!!! Probably just me! My car is still mingin,phil you would cry if yours got in that state, might even have rust I hope so as it's the ultimate antique b44 ha ha laters :D

Mad-Wolfie
18-05-2011, 11:04 AM
+1 :thumbsup:

1st time at the club and totally enjoyed the day, even though it pished it down :thumbdown: looking forward to returning soon :thumbsup:

Seconded.. just a pity my shocks kept popping (new / upgraded ones on order) otherwise i'd of finished more than 1 heat!!, but the gazebo was a godsend when the heavens opened.. even though the forecast said it was not going to rain until the evening.