PDA

View Full Version : NE Outdoor Regional RD2 4WD & 2WD RHR 4th & 5th June 2011


Gemma
16-05-2011, 08:41 AM
NE Outdoor Regional RD2 4WD & 2WD RHR 4th & 5th June 2011


4th & 5th June 2011

Loads of Information to be found on
http://www.robinhoodraceway.com/

Please note 4wd will be on the Saturday, and 2wd will be on the Sunday.

PostCode is: S81 8EU, SatNav Coordinates are: N53.36861, W1.03162

Camping available for this weekend.

Im sure someone from York Off Road Car Club will add somemore information on here.

Get your enteries in now at http://brca-northeast.net/ or email [email protected]

Thanks,
Gemma & Kash :thumbsup:

Dalton
16-05-2011, 04:34 PM
Many camping for this 1 ? trying to decide either camping or hotel lol

clarey
16-05-2011, 04:55 PM
im camping :thumbsup:

usually a fair few folk stay over at the track

cragstar
16-05-2011, 04:56 PM
me and a few others will be camping :thumbsup:

Mike Parker
16-05-2011, 05:17 PM
Many camping for this 1 ? trying to decide either camping or hotel lol

There's a travelodge just off the A1 which is a 5 min drive away.. But you can't beat camping :thumbsup:

Gemma
16-05-2011, 05:44 PM
Camping for us too :) x

Dalton
16-05-2011, 06:02 PM
Just been to go outdoors >.< seen the tent we like lol

You going down the friday gemma ?

Adam F
16-05-2011, 06:52 PM
Just a quickie, do you need to pre-book a pitch for camping or just turn up?

There will be five of us coming over, so want to make sure we have it all organised...

Cheers

clarey
16-05-2011, 07:01 PM
its always been just turn up, the field is huuuuuge so will be plenty of room for everyone

racdeaf
16-05-2011, 07:17 PM
can't make it sat but possible come sunday race

gazbaz2
17-05-2011, 09:35 AM
Has to be camping, all the way, I'll be there

Kash
17-05-2011, 09:50 AM
Just been to go outdoors >.< seen the tent we like lol

You going down the friday gemma ?


We will be going Friday after work Lee

Dalton
17-05-2011, 04:29 PM
Think we'll be doing the same so we can have a sleep in

AfroP
17-05-2011, 08:57 PM
what kind of times are we looking at for booking in and starting?

baD
18-05-2011, 06:34 PM
what kind of times are we looking at for booking in and starting?

Most of the details, including timetable can be found in the main Regionals thread - http://www.oople.com/forums/showthread.php?t=64891

Gemma has posted links in the first post in this thread and no doubt more detail will appear if there are changes as time goes on.

Gemma
27-05-2011, 06:30 AM
Come on guys get your enteries in for this Weekend!

:)

If you have problems logging into the site email [email protected]

jimarea51
02-06-2011, 08:46 AM
Gemma/KAsh

Any chance of runing a non regional final?

I'm planning on coming to race sunday (2WD).... But I'm already claming points in another region.....

Also what time is booking in? and can we book in on the day???

Cheers

JIm:wub

Kash
02-06-2011, 10:57 AM
Jim

There will be a non regional heat so get yourself along you can book in on the day...

8am will be fine to get yourself there

Dalton
02-06-2011, 07:51 PM
What time you planning on getting there friday Kash ? Im giving myself a flyer so have time to pack ect

btw what facilities on site and whats close by ? tis been a while since i was there (12 years according to peter lol)

super sparks
02-06-2011, 11:13 PM
just to let everyone know its clareys (clare hirsts) birthday on sunday and she will give me hell for letting everyone know lol happy birthday for sunday clare lots of love xxxx dad :p:p:p:p:p:p:p

Kash
03-06-2011, 09:08 AM
What time you planning on getting there friday Kash ? Im giving myself a flyer so have time to pack ect

btw what facilities on site and whats close by ? tis been a while since i was there (12 years according to peter lol)


Probably be about 7.30-8ish tonight when i get there as i'm at work today :bored:

DAVO
04-06-2011, 12:27 PM
hi will there be any live timing for this event
thanks

AfroP
04-06-2011, 02:30 PM
What kind of facilities are there? Toilets? Burger van? Water electrical outlets etc?

paulc
04-06-2011, 03:00 PM
There are toilets there you'll have to take a genny or car battery to charge lipos not sure about burger van i would'nt have thought so though but there is a burger king at Blyth services i think about 10 mins away

Dalton
04-06-2011, 05:38 PM
Toilets, Castle Models Shop, Burger Van and lots of sun shine been here today :)

chrispattinson
04-06-2011, 10:05 PM
Just wanted to say well done to David Pack, for his first regional A final, and genuinely on the pace from what I hear..... gutted I couldn't make it for this one. Have a good day tomorrow guys :thumbsup:

DAVO
04-06-2011, 11:15 PM
any results

cmgreen
05-06-2011, 06:21 PM
Excellent weekend, thanks 2 rhr and everyone!

baD
05-06-2011, 06:22 PM
any results

Sorry I couldn't afford the extortionate wi-fi connection charges at the Travel Lodge last night :thumbdown: - so here's the results for you :thumbsup:, both Sat & Sun.

www.pureinsite.co.uk/nercr/results/2011-NE-Regionals

These are unofficial and still have to verified by the series organisers after which they will be posted at the NE Regional book-in site --> http://www.brca-northeast.org.uk/ (http://www.brca-northeast.org.uk/)

baD
05-06-2011, 06:32 PM
There are one or two interested in why the last lap was almost always missed off for one specific person on Saturday.

Found the answer

It was not the drivers fault for stopping early
It was not the hardware or software of the lap counting package.

It was due to the Max Last Lap time being set unfortunately at 50 seconds - which very unfortunately was not sufficient time for the person concerned.

We need to take this into account for all drivers at future rounds.

AfroP
05-06-2011, 07:21 PM
Thanks to everyone for another great event was great fun

N7ELA
05-06-2011, 07:28 PM
Just wanted to say well done to David Pack, for his first regional A final, and genuinely on the pace from what I hear..... gutted I couldn't make it for this one. Have a good day tomorrow guys :thumbsup:

4th in round one then did nothing after that mind. But still well done...!

N7ELA
05-06-2011, 07:30 PM
Excellent weekend, thanks 2 rhr and everyone!


Echo that, Facilities A++++++ as usual and a very well ran meeting.

Thanks to all involved.... :thumbsup:

Mike2222
05-06-2011, 08:04 PM
Regarding the 'last lap time' during 2wd qualifying on saturday. The 50s last lap
time was increased to 70s for round 2 and the rest of qualifying and finals.

Mike.

chris68nufc
05-06-2011, 10:06 PM
Great weekend! Loved it! Well ran RHR!!:thumbsup:

Dalton
06-06-2011, 06:21 AM
Really great weekend :) loved the track. Thanks to all who were involved in orginising it :)


P.S. thx to Kash/peter/chris/mike for helping set up the losi for me :)

dmsykes
06-06-2011, 09:11 AM
Another good regional event, both days excellent track layout. V. good facilities and really well run.
Had a great weekend.

Mike Parker
06-06-2011, 11:17 AM
Just wanted to say well done to David Pack, for his first regional A final, and genuinely on the pace from what I hear..... gutted I couldn't make it for this one. Have a good day tomorrow guys :thumbsup:

Aye totally echo that!! I was in with Dave in the heats & just edged me out of the A to end up BQ!! Also a shout to Andy Pearson who also put in a solid drive to qual 8th :thumbsup:

Really enjoyed this Saturday guys, was a really well organised day & looking forward to the next round :thumbsup:

AfroP
06-06-2011, 11:36 AM
Just wanted to say well done to David Pack, for his first regional A final, and genuinely on the pace from what I hear..... gutted I couldn't make it for this one. Have a good day tomorrow guys :thumbsup:

Well done Dpackster!

Some good results from a few of the other seaham lads as well in the 2wd. Well done everyone

Gareth Jones
06-06-2011, 11:41 AM
All,

Sunday was my first visit to RHR and I was very impressed. The track is excellent with lots of variety and it looks like the design can be changed very easily. I was unsure of the amount of sand initially, but it soon made for a challenging few sections with zero grip!

I was a bit dissapointed to not make the A final, but theres always next time!

I did notice a photographer appear during the day, will the photo's be online anywhere?

Gareth

nobby
06-06-2011, 01:34 PM
welldone pack you drove really well all day mate:thumbsup:i expect another A at the next round.

thanks to rhr and york for a great track.

dpackster1980
06-06-2011, 07:55 PM
4th in round one then did nothing after that mind. But still well done...!

I could of if I didn't have old crap interference ridden gear. What made it worse was in the final I couldn't stand where I wasn't getting interference. I wish I had a spare £200 for a futaba 3GR! :cry:

If it wasn't for the retirements I'd be dead last. :(

dpackster1980
06-06-2011, 07:57 PM
Well done everyone, it was an excellent day. I love that track. :thumbsup:

cragstar
07-06-2011, 10:24 AM
top weekend well run as usual big thumbs up to everyone
made it even better with my first regional A win :thumbsup:

wacattack
07-06-2011, 01:01 PM
I could of if I didn't have old crap interference ridden gear. What made it worse was in the final I couldn't stand where I wasn't getting interference. I wish I had a spare £200 for a futaba 3GR! :cry:

If it wasn't for the retirements I'd be dead last. :(

I've just ordered my 3GR after getting interference at every national and RHR on Saturday :thumbsup:

N7ELA
07-06-2011, 10:44 PM
I've just ordered my 3GR after getting interference at every national and RHR on Saturday :thumbsup:

Does that mean no cursing and swearing on the rostrum anymore then...? :)

Richard Lowe
07-06-2011, 11:14 PM
I've just ordered my 3GR after getting interference at every national and RHR on Saturday :thumbsup:
Are you going to paint it white and turn it into a 2.4Ghz Attack SR? :p

Mike Parker
09-06-2011, 05:24 PM
top weekend well run as usual big thumbs up to everyone
made it even better with my first regional A win :thumbsup:

Just seen the overalls Craig, nice one fella :thumbsup:

baD
09-06-2011, 11:23 PM
Just seen the overalls Craig, nice one fella :thumbsup:

I now have a picture in mind of his fancy new racing driver overalls covered in sponsorship stickers after his superb win at the weekend ! ! :thumbsup: :woot: :lol:

Mike Parker
10-06-2011, 11:25 AM
I now have a picture in mind of his fancy new racing driver overalls covered in sponsorship stickers after his superb win at the weekend ! ! :thumbsup: :woot: :lol:

Yeah can see how the mayhem has come about with me missing a word out!! More haste less speed with my typing from now on :woot: :D

ben
10-06-2011, 11:33 AM
I've just ordered my 3GR after getting interference at every national and RHR on Saturday :thumbsup:

Thank god for that...

" sorry ben, it glitched, thats why i took you out" :bored:

wacattack
10-06-2011, 11:50 AM
Thank god for that...

" sorry ben, it glitched, thats why i took you out" :bored:

Fact :D

Mike West
15-06-2011, 11:49 AM
Photo's from round 2

http://mmwracing.co.uk/Off-Road/Off-Road.html


Mike

baD
15-06-2011, 01:00 PM
Photo's from round 2

http://mmwracing.co.uk/Off-Road/Off-Road.html


Mike

Class pic of Ellis Carrick :woot: :woot: :woot:

nobby
15-06-2011, 01:14 PM
Class pic of Ellis Carrick :woot: :woot: :woot:
i thought it was cousin it:p

corkyjohnson75
15-06-2011, 06:09 PM
i thought it was cousin it:p

cousin it smiles.