rado-steve
16-05-2011, 06:54 PM
Hi Guys,
Now mods Please don't close this down, once I've estabilished an idea of Worth I'll stick it in the for sale section :)
I have my Kyosho MP777 WC Spec 1/8th buggy.......its never been used in anger and has basically had the motor ran in and thats that!
So its Running an OS V-Spec VZB Worl Champ Motor, Matching OS Tuned Pipe, Sanwa ERG VZ High Torque Sterring Servo, Sanwa ERG-RZ High speed Throttle servo and an AMB Transponder.
Is it worth selling as is, Or Splitting it up? Have the Starter Box too....
Here are some Pics:
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y230/beeftech/IMG_6803.jpg
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y230/beeftech/IMG_6804.jpg
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y230/beeftech/IMG_6805.jpg
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y230/beeftech/IMG_6806.jpg
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y230/beeftech/IMG_6808.jpg
I know the motor and Pipe were about the £400 mark when I bought them...but as its a few years old I'm not sure If would still cut the mustard! Must be good for club racing surely??
Any advice etc welcome
Cheers
Steve
Now mods Please don't close this down, once I've estabilished an idea of Worth I'll stick it in the for sale section :)
I have my Kyosho MP777 WC Spec 1/8th buggy.......its never been used in anger and has basically had the motor ran in and thats that!
So its Running an OS V-Spec VZB Worl Champ Motor, Matching OS Tuned Pipe, Sanwa ERG VZ High Torque Sterring Servo, Sanwa ERG-RZ High speed Throttle servo and an AMB Transponder.
Is it worth selling as is, Or Splitting it up? Have the Starter Box too....
Here are some Pics:
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y230/beeftech/IMG_6803.jpg
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y230/beeftech/IMG_6804.jpg
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y230/beeftech/IMG_6805.jpg
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y230/beeftech/IMG_6806.jpg
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y230/beeftech/IMG_6808.jpg
I know the motor and Pipe were about the £400 mark when I bought them...but as its a few years old I'm not sure If would still cut the mustard! Must be good for club racing surely??
Any advice etc welcome
Cheers
Steve