View Full Version : Chassi brace
Spencer Mulcahy
17-05-2011, 05:25 PM
Some people where running without this on Sunday to bring the batts further back. I have took it off to aid speedo install. Now my question has anybody had any problems running without it on as the motor moves a bit is there a fix to steady the motor. Cheers Spen
Tom3012
17-05-2011, 06:18 PM
Put the screw back in with a few spacers, or buy another transmission case screw... I think theres a problem with the gearbox cases not being 100%...
Just be careful when your tightening up the screw
do you mean the bit the speedo is ment to go on people are taking off?
Spencer Mulcahy
17-05-2011, 06:53 PM
What if I cut the screw hole part of the brace off and screw that on? Cheers Tom.
Spencer Mulcahy
17-05-2011, 06:56 PM
Yes that's the part puts the batts further back and gives more room at the front.
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.