PDA

View Full Version : Sunday 22nd


Natty Wedlin
17-05-2011, 09:26 PM
Is anything happening this Sunday at the track or not while theirs a regionals? A little practise or something ?? :thumbsup:

Si Coe
17-05-2011, 10:48 PM
Can do if enough people are interested.
I'm not racing regionals and I'm a keyholder, so if people want the track out to practise its possible. But I don't have the key to race control and won't be doing any timing.

Natty Wedlin
18-05-2011, 04:29 PM
Sounds good :thumbsup: any costs involved??

coleman758
21-05-2011, 12:38 PM
Can do if enough people are interested.
I'm not racing regionals and I'm a keyholder, so if people want the track out to practise its possible. But I don't have the key to race control and won't be doing any timing.

I would come and has a bash i think.
Would there be a generator?

budfish
21-05-2011, 02:06 PM
I would come and has a bash i think.
Would there be a generator?

Rogers got one but I don't think it's for charging off it's to run race control charge off your car battery that's what most do

Si Coe
21-05-2011, 03:37 PM
Can't make it anyway. Got another job interview on Monday so got to prepare stuff for that.

minke
21-05-2011, 03:48 PM
i'll be down sunday

captainlip
21-05-2011, 03:51 PM
i'll be down sunday

No bouncing off durangos into concrete slabs this time

mattb
21-05-2011, 03:51 PM
i'll be down sundaywhy its closed:confused:

minke
21-05-2011, 03:56 PM
No bouncing off durangos into concrete slabs this time

No out of control wrongo's hittting me and making me hit concrete

minke
21-05-2011, 03:57 PM
why its closed:confused:

need some track time, trying out 2wd whilst i'm waiting for my new speedo

mattb
21-05-2011, 03:59 PM
need some track time, trying out 2wd whilst i'm waiting for my new speedobut there wont be a track set out pretty pointless driving round an open patch of astro,why dont you just come on racedays?

minke
21-05-2011, 04:03 PM
I work every other sunday, unflexible hours. Last year missed out on a lot of track time because race calender didnt match up. Want to focus on setting up, cant do that if I have to wait 2 weeks to see what each change has done.

mattb
21-05-2011, 04:05 PM
I work every other sunday, unflexible hours. Last year missed out on a lot of track time because race calender didnt match up. Want to focus on setting up, cant do that if I have to wait 2 weeks to see what each change has done.get your self to south lakes tomoz then

minke
21-05-2011, 04:10 PM
more than happy to go to any of the tracks in the northwest, not going to happen yet until I can get the setups right and not make a tool of myself. Since I live 2 minutes from goshen I can spend a day racing or bashing and not get grief from the mrs.

captainlip
21-05-2011, 05:29 PM
No out of control wrongo's hittting me and making me hit concrete

Funny that I was going in a straight line, and a mad rat tried to keep up with me off the back straight and Couldn't keep in a straight line :D

Put it this way if I'd hit you wouldn't I have bounced of you while you carried on, or are the laws of physics different for mad rat owners?

minke
21-05-2011, 07:50 PM
Let me correct a few errors

your fishtailing wrongo clipped my totally stock 5.5T mad monkey on the back quarter. My nose was in front.

noob

captainlip
21-05-2011, 08:31 PM
Haha this is getting better and better, so if you were in front in your mad monkey / rat thing and I was fish tailing and slower, and you were driving straight and on your wheels for the first time in your life then maybe just maybe I hit you and sent you off the track.

But that can't be the case as a no point since you've even been on the track at the same time as me you have ever been in front :D and my steering works on my buggy and all my electrics work as they should when was the last time your buggy worked? Never once indoors and outdoor can't even do 5 minutes without cutting out.

captainlip
21-05-2011, 08:41 PM
Mr Powell I think you should actually go to bury tomorrow while it's empty so there is nothing to hit or anyone else to kamikaze off, and there won't be a track out so you won't have to worry where you put that buggy