View Full Version : And you thought a bulldog shell couldn't get uglier?
pro4nut
19-05-2011, 08:10 AM
Now i know people say these shells work better but my god this must be the worst one yet.
The back end of the shell has been painted black i assume to cover the big ugly box moulded to cover the gear box.
Truely this fell out of the ugly tree and hit every branch on the way down, and then climbed back to the top and did it all over again...
http://www.redrc.net/wp-content/uploads/2011/05/PLBulldogTLR22-1.jpg
Martyn (Bomber)
19-05-2011, 08:18 AM
:wtf: I thought the X6 body was bad but its got nothing on that.
nobby
19-05-2011, 08:52 AM
oh god my eyes are burning:thumbdown:
Dudders
19-05-2011, 08:59 AM
I like it :thumbsup:
stegger
19-05-2011, 09:18 AM
I'm with DUDDERS on this one i like it. More room under the shell, function is what its about ;)
Dudders
19-05-2011, 09:24 AM
Also the cooling duct (BRCA legal? :confused:) to help all those over heating 22's :lol:
I'd rather buy smaller lipos than run a bodyshell this ugly....
must say never liked forward cabs but there starting to grow on me, I prefer Jconcepts straight edged over Prolines curves though
im not a fan of them eather........but that doesnt look to bad from that angle,from the side it might look a bit like a cammel:woot:
AfroP
19-05-2011, 12:07 PM
somebody shoot me, cause i dont think its that bad.
i've been considering the FTW vane
ianhaye
19-05-2011, 12:45 PM
i like it!!!
Martyn (Bomber)
19-05-2011, 01:59 PM
I'll make sure I don't ask any of you lot to pick me up a bodyshell :rolleyes::lol:
wezzer
19-05-2011, 02:15 PM
i like it too :-)
Big G
19-05-2011, 02:59 PM
Also the cooling duct (BRCA legal? :confused:) to help all those over heating 22's :lol:
it does look wider than the 10mm :confused:
colmo
19-05-2011, 03:17 PM
That's far from the ugliest cab forward shell we've seen (currently held by FTW's Cougar shell). It suits the mid-motor configuration.
Chris56
19-05-2011, 03:49 PM
I think this one fell out the ugly tree more times than any of the others:
http://www.redrc.net/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/FTWRCBody-2-400x240.jpg
tisher
19-05-2011, 05:25 PM
I like forward cab shells I am going to order a vane when I have some spare cash:D
http://i908.photobucket.com/albums/ac283/vw1998/8b3fffda9eea53ec88679b834d630d23.jpg
stegger
19-05-2011, 05:40 PM
I think this one fell out the ugly tree more times than any of the others:
http://www.redrc.net/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/FTWRCBody-2-400x240.jpg
And hit every branch on the way down :lol::lol::lol:
Dalton
19-05-2011, 07:28 PM
And hit every branch on the way down :lol::lol::lol:
And then stompped on by the roots !!!!! wow thats bad
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.