PDA

View Full Version : Parts


racingdwarf
24-05-2011, 03:25 PM
Anyone else waiting for parts at the min, ordered another 22 loads of bits for the car I am running now and some rallyx tyres from my LHS, ordered a couple of weeks ago, a set of tyres and one other bit have come:eh?: everything else out of stock yet was told the latest shipment turned up last week,horizon having a spring cleen:)

stegger
24-05-2011, 04:04 PM
Yeh fella, got some stuff last week but still waiting on a load of stuff to be honest.

racingdwarf
25-05-2011, 10:55 AM
hmmm:eh?:,

G-46
25-05-2011, 11:07 AM
Hi

The parts are not to bad at the min,

We have a number in, please take a look

http://www.jespares.com/electric-models?page=shop.browse&category_id=1340

AfroP
25-05-2011, 01:00 PM
Hi

The parts are not to bad at the min,

We have a number in, please take a look

http://www.jespares.com/electric-models?page=shop.browse&category_id=1340


any idea when the new 22 option parts will be in?
quite keen on the alu diff nut and rear wheel hex's

G-46
25-05-2011, 06:43 PM
i tryed to find out today, but no dates at the min.

As soon as i know i will let you all know.

racingdwarf
25-05-2011, 07:56 PM
Yer, I do have a load of brass and alu bits ordered:drool:. I see the brass kick angle shims are avalible in the US.

I am aware that a few other shops have cars and spairs on the shelf, but my LHS realy looks after me, and I would rather get parts from them, to return the ...love:lol:.

racingdwarf
25-05-2011, 07:58 PM
any idea when the new 22 option parts will be in?
quite keen on the alu diff nut and rear wheel hex's


I like the look of the alu diff nut holder, small bag for 10+quid rrp tho:woot:

martin so16
25-05-2011, 09:10 PM
ive been waiting allmost 3weeks for 5 deg hubs and brass mid motor weight kit some parts are easy to get and some sell out as fast as they get them in wonder what will turn up first my losi parts or my sx3 lol

evolution
25-05-2011, 09:59 PM
I have numerous parts in stock but a lot of option parts and the bulkheads are out of stock. I was informed today that they are being "fast tracked" over to the UK. We shall see

racingdwarf
02-06-2011, 09:51 PM
hmm well my second car has arrived,yay, but no sign of any option parts:eh?:.

ianhaye
03-06-2011, 06:30 AM
nearly 5 weeks and still waiting for pair of caster blocks :-(

racingdwarf
03-06-2011, 09:05 AM
yer, I am waiting for a set of them 2:confused:.

bauer5152
06-06-2011, 08:43 AM
Hi

The parts are not to bad at the min,

We have a number in, please take a look

http://www.jespares.com/electric-models?page=shop.browse&category_id=1340

Such a very amazing link!

graveltrap
06-06-2011, 03:33 PM
If anyone could point me in the direction of somewhere with rear arms in stock it would be appreciated...being rear ended by a rally X was very painful!! :cry:

racingdwarf
06-06-2011, 04:22 PM
nasty, best start to ring round, if not give horizon a ring, they maybe able to tell you the shops that have ordered wishbones narrowing the search a bit.

Highoctane1981
06-06-2011, 07:04 PM
DMS have told me they should have the mid motor weight kit tomorrow morning.......hopefully :)

jonathan may
08-06-2011, 12:17 PM
Any news on weight kit

jeffrey
08-06-2011, 09:03 PM
im waiting 5 weeks on my brass weight kit :(
that 1 reasen becaus i gone back to my old good cougar.
it's a shame you must wait so long on parts, and i'm not the only one.

MSH
08-06-2011, 09:03 PM
If anyone could point me in the direction of somewhere with rear arms in stock it would be appreciated...being rear ended by a rally X was very painful!! :cry:

You can borrow the unbroken one off mine if you want as i'm not using it. I'll try and remember to bring the car tomorrow night.

Martyn (Bomber)
08-06-2011, 09:20 PM
im waiting 5 weeks on my brass weight kit :(
that 1 reasen becaus i gone back to my old good cougar.
it's a shame you must wait so long on parts, and i'm not the only one.

Trust me it's not all that, mines in my parts box more than on my car :lol:

I only find it any good in the wet to get some extra traction on the rear.

Highoctane1981
09-06-2011, 07:54 PM
So have they lost the container these parts are meant to be in???? :confused:

stegger
09-06-2011, 08:31 PM
So have they lost the container these parts are meant to be in???? :confused:
Very slow boat from China :lol:

jonathan may
09-06-2011, 10:33 PM
hope parts will be available better in the future

Martyn (Bomber)
10-06-2011, 01:24 PM
I got 2 packs of 5 degree casters I had on back order from Wheelspin arrive today :o:thumbsup:

dirk702
16-06-2011, 09:09 AM
I'm looking for some rear suspension arm set, no shop to find them in stock ! :drool:

jonathan may
16-06-2011, 09:18 AM
Same here. I know of people who can't use there 22 because of no spares

reg
16-06-2011, 09:38 AM
Same here. I know of people who can't use there 22 because of no spares

there is loads on the bay:thumbsup:

The Pookster
16-06-2011, 10:43 AM
I've ordered stuff from losi parts house in America, took 5 days to get here no problem. Might be worth trying them plus other US stores.

jonathan may
16-06-2011, 05:26 PM
there is loads on the bay:thumbsup:


yeah but no rear suspension arms

Martyn (Bomber)
16-06-2011, 05:51 PM
Depends how desperate you are but here's some

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/TLR-Losi-22-TLR2053-Rear-arms-2-/220799513298?pt=UK_ToysGames_RadioControlled_JN&hash=item3368ad32d2

racingdwarf
16-06-2011, 06:16 PM
I've ordered stuff from losi parts house in America, took 5 days to get here no problem. Might be worth trying them plus other US stores.


I must admit i have been looking there. But they were also showing no stock of rear wishbones when I last looked.

Bloody shame we can't support our local shops tho,:thumbdown::mad:

The thing that slightly pissed me was the kit I ordered arrived in the latest shippment, but no spairs:confused::wtf:. mkracing has been showing all the option parts for weeks, but no sign of stock (this is by no means a dig at mk before someone has a go, its just the site I look at most days)

stegger
16-06-2011, 09:07 PM
I was told by a reliable source that parts will arrive late next week ;)

Robocop
16-06-2011, 10:40 PM
I was also told end of june but i still got a few things rear wishbones and camber blocks

Dalton
17-06-2011, 06:41 AM
Few bits left in my shop but rears wishbones flew out :0

http://stores.ebay.co.uk/Pro-Tech-Models/Losi-22-Twenty-Two-/_i.html?_fsub=2329968010&_sid=22463580&_trksid=p4634.c0.m322

jonathan may
20-06-2011, 10:18 PM
Any news yet when spares and hopups will be available.

Darren Boyle
20-06-2011, 10:38 PM
What "spares" (NOT optional parts that are not yet released) are people waiting on? Since there are very few that are not in stock right now. From memory I think we have all part numbers bar just a very small handful (4 or 5) in stock at present at our shop, but I am more than happy to check in the morning for anyone who is stuck on any particular part if we can help them out including rear wishbones........

Option parts ARE a different story, many of the new parts have been announced by TLR but not yet released, these will filter through over the coming few weeks, but they are options at the end of the day and not essentials.

jonathan may
20-06-2011, 10:45 PM
rear wishbones are what i am after atm

AfroP
21-06-2011, 07:43 AM
seems the most fragile part of the car. I bust mine at the weekend. Fortunately a kind racer had spares and helped me out

Darren Boyle
21-06-2011, 12:03 PM
rear wishbones are what i am after atm
Just checked, we have them in stock in good numbers at present (I may regret typing that later if they are "that" sought after)

TLR2053 - Rear suspension arms (22) - £6.99

Juts give us a call or order online if you need some...

Any more "hard to find" bits people are stuck for, stopping them racing etc???

Matt-h
21-06-2011, 12:58 PM
Talent!

Darren Boyle
21-06-2011, 01:00 PM
LOL @ Matt,

I will go and have a look in the stock room and see what I can find mate, how much you willing to pay?

Darren Boyle
22-06-2011, 12:56 PM
"NO-ONE" needs anything else?

I was expecting a stampede after all the posts on here about how bad the spares situation was etc, still got 5 sets of rear wishbones in stock too :p

racingdwarf
02-07-2011, 11:59 AM
haha, the losi boat has come in, everything I have had on back order has arrived...all at once, cost a bomb:lol::thumbsup:

stegger
02-07-2011, 12:41 PM
haha, the losi boat has come in, everything I have had on back order has arrived...all at once, cost a bomb:lol::thumbsup:

Same here dude, got my losi diff wrench just after i ordered a gear diff :lol::lol: