View Full Version : X6 setup for astro on cut stagger ribs
markwilliamson2001
24-05-2011, 09:10 PM
Hi,
I would like to check out some cut stagger ribs before the next 2wd regional on astro, and was wondering if anyone had a setup from stotfold/epr nationals/similiar on an x6 squared using cut stagger ribs?
Cheers
Mark
matdodd
24-05-2011, 09:57 PM
Mark take a look at this it shouldnt be to far off for most astro tracks
markwilliamson2001
25-05-2011, 05:54 AM
Cheers Matt,
See you at Ledbury in a few weeks :-)
matdodd
25-05-2011, 05:41 PM
If its on the astro you will ;)
Dan Holmes
25-05-2011, 06:41 PM
ha, we love that grass track...
YoungChazz
25-05-2011, 06:42 PM
You mean there's a possibility it might be on that rarest of things in U.K., actual real live dirt????? Maybe with worms in it?? (EEEEWWWWWW) What is under the grass, anyhow?
ROFLMAO
markwilliamson2001
25-05-2011, 07:11 PM
If its on the astro you will ;)
Yes, according to Nathan it will be, I was surprised when they said 4wd was going to be on the grass at a club meeting before the regional:confused: but hey ho!
I have driven the astro track a lot over the early spring/late winter, and it is grippy, and challenging, with some nice jumps!
I hope they make the track a bit slower and more technical than the eighth type tracks they layed out over the winter :-)
rcjunky
25-05-2011, 07:36 PM
You mean there's a possibility it might be on that rarest of things in U.K., actual real live dirt????? Maybe with worms in it?? (EEEEWWWWWW) What is under the grass, anyhow?
ROFLMAO
Its like the complete oposite of over here, I know of a turf track in Quebec Canada, and a carpet track local, but otherwise all other off road is dirt:woot: I find carpet seperates the men from the boys so I guess it has its high points (it went from 8 secs between the top 8 in the A, to as much as a lap from first to last)
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.