View Full Version : What's in the box?
makinwaves
25-05-2011, 12:46 PM
Thinking about a conversion for the 201 I currently run. I've got loads of spares, diff, shocks etc and am wondering what the conversion comes with to see if it's feasible to do a conversion from my spares box.
No info on the Vega site but i'd really like to know if hardware like the extra idler gear and shaft.
Anyone got the answers?
Cheers
Mark
mattybucks
25-05-2011, 01:02 PM
I think it's everything you need however I'm sure someone with confirm for definate.
InsideLineModels
25-05-2011, 01:15 PM
It includes everything you need to make the conversion.
Chassis
Gear box (idler shafts machined into halves)
Motor plate
Idler gear and bearings
Screws
Rear carbon tower
Body shell
Think that's it!
Kev
mattybucks
25-05-2011, 01:36 PM
Do you have any in stock?
spenner
25-05-2011, 02:55 PM
I am 99% sure he has some Tamiya one's in stock... it should say on his website
InsideLineModels
25-05-2011, 03:34 PM
Do you have any in stock?
Yes, I have 2!
PaulUpton
25-05-2011, 06:37 PM
Let me know when the Losi 22 one is in stock Kev :thumbsup: (just to add I don't know if they have plans to do one, but would buy one if they did, hint hint)
InsideLineModels
25-05-2011, 08:03 PM
Let me know when the Losi 22 one is in stock Kev :thumbsup: (just to add I don't know if they have plans to do one, but would buy one if they did, hint hint)
Haha :lol:
PaulUpton
15-06-2011, 05:53 PM
Double post
PaulUpton
15-06-2011, 05:53 PM
So come on Kev, its been 2 weeks, must have the Losi one in stock soon :p
Give Lewis a nudge :thumbsup:
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.