View Full Version : Shock Positions on FS
FARLEY
25-05-2011, 04:28 PM
Were is the best position to have the rear shocks front of shock tower or rear of shock tower , its being run on a astro track .
carlin
25-05-2011, 06:25 PM
Were is the best position to have the rear shocks front of shock tower or rear of shock tower , its being run on a astro track .
Most of us run it as kit so I would stick with that TBH mate :D
I have heard some of the guys running at the rear but never done it myself.
I think Roger M has tried it few times he might be able to help you out though
RogerM
25-05-2011, 06:27 PM
100% of the time rear of the wishbones. Noticable improvement in small bump handling and makes the car feel a little more settled and planted at the rear.
960rc
25-05-2011, 07:53 PM
I do aswell only ever on the rear makes the car run over bumps and jumps alot better
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.