PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone used these Lipo,s


leelar
26-05-2011, 04:04 PM
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=110612550318&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT :confused:

Col
26-05-2011, 06:42 PM
I've seen a couple of those knocking about. Offer very similar punch and runtime to my Intelect lipo.

jaffacake
26-05-2011, 06:55 PM
Not read anything on these at all,so couldnt comment
But im sure Intellect are around the same money & they are very good,run them myself in saddle format,after 18 months balance spot on & still loads of punch.

Jamie.T
26-05-2011, 07:02 PM
Those lipos are re-branded Intellect which are called Vapextech. I had a set from Ian at component-shop last year and he told me himself they were the same cells in different cases.

I also found them to be very good too.

budgio
26-05-2011, 09:06 PM
I,m using them and they are great.
BRCA legal aswell

ianhaye
27-05-2011, 10:43 AM
use to run vaptex nimhs and must say they where pretty good they where very big in the mardave scene so i would have good confidance also in the lipos though have not tryed them

rondoolaa
27-05-2011, 03:13 PM
component shop has a great backup service too, i buy most of my batteries from them

leelar
28-05-2011, 12:41 AM
cheers:thumbsup:

deano261
28-05-2011, 10:35 AM
dunno but i have a turnigy 5200 mah lipo and its fantastic and has alot of punch

i went through two idlers before getting the slipper right

DavidAMS
28-05-2011, 12:06 PM
bought some, service is very good! good ebayer!!

MrMagoo
30-05-2011, 09:13 PM
Used those cells in my Durango at the weekend and they are very good indeed, very pleased with them.

Vaptex are really good guys, I've used them for years in my nitro cars for Rx packs, and also for their 2900mAh AA cells which are awesome for Tx's.