PDA

View Full Version : Anything happening today ???


chatts#725
29-05-2011, 09:22 AM
As above, all seems a bit quiet

The race controller
29-05-2011, 09:28 AM
:cry:

budfish
29-05-2011, 09:53 AM
I'm here on my jack!!!

chatts#725
29-05-2011, 10:45 AM
I'm here on my jack!!!

Maybe you'll win ha ha weather looks gash

captainlip
29-05-2011, 10:53 AM
Giving it a miss today, weathers crap, F1 is on, and I'm waiting for more sand to clear as the Durango loves to attract sand!

The Bod
29-05-2011, 11:14 AM
I thought the Durango was out to prove itself today? i must have been mistaken. looks like an easy win again for Buds.

Whiskers
29-05-2011, 11:40 AM
And there is hardly any sand! I've not got any in my car for weeks! I think it's just Phil being a wimp!:p

captainlip
29-05-2011, 12:22 PM
The fact it's pissing it down to.

I'll be down when summer starts homies

The Bod
29-05-2011, 03:44 PM
I think it's just Phil being a wimp!:p

Ha ha ha. Nice one Josh. It's not pissing it down here

jampat2004
29-05-2011, 04:33 PM
Ha ha ha. Nice one Josh. It's not pissing it down here
so how many attended today at bury just wanting to no numbers for next sunday if its worth coming on,been to my local keighley track today and had a good days racing.

Si Coe
29-05-2011, 05:44 PM
We had 3 heats, 2wd, 4wd and trucks. Trucks a bit thin on the ground (3, then down to 2) but full heats for the others. Think it was about 20/21 people in all - not bad as it was proper raining during the first round.
The new track is awesome - dries out real quick, plenty of grip even in the damp, and stupid amounts when dry.

captainlip
29-05-2011, 07:36 PM
We had 3 heats, 2wd, 4wd and trucks. Trucks a bit thin on the ground (3, then down to 2) but full heats for the others. Think it was about 20/21 people in all - not bad as it was proper raining during the first round.
The new track is awesome - dries out real quick, plenty of grip even in the damp, and stupid amounts when dry.

That's good to hear!!!!!

jampat2004
30-05-2011, 08:43 AM
We had 3 heats, 2wd, 4wd and trucks. Trucks a bit thin on the ground (3, then down to 2) but full heats for the others. Think it was about 20/21 people in all - not bad as it was proper raining during the first round.
The new track is awesome - dries out real quick, plenty of grip even in the damp, and stupid amounts when dry.
ok cool nice one look forward to your next meeting il be coming thanks:)