PDA

View Full Version : LAZER FS SMOKES EVERYONE


mattb
29-05-2011, 05:57 PM
Budfish smokes everone in 4wd today at bury!!!!
well done arsehole!!

budfish
29-05-2011, 06:01 PM
Cheers mate. But I didn't just smoke them Roger said I was a lap infront of all them shoddy weasels!!!!!!

daz
29-05-2011, 06:14 PM
Do you also smoke the pink havana?

budfish
29-05-2011, 06:25 PM
Do you also smoke the pink havana?

The only person smoking the pink Havana today's was your mum and a jack russell was stuck up her total filth!!!

daz
29-05-2011, 06:40 PM
The only person smoking the pink Havana today's was your mum and a jack russell was stuck up her total filth!!!
Any pics???:D

Col
29-05-2011, 07:16 PM
Don't forget though, Buds, if the captain was there he would obviously have beaten you easily...

daz
29-05-2011, 07:20 PM
Don't forget though, Buds, if the captain was there he would obviously have beaten you easily...
At smoking the pork sword?

Whiskers
29-05-2011, 08:39 PM
I bet you were using the 5.5t penis motor! :woot: