View Full Version : Losi wing too weak?
Fred79
29-05-2011, 10:49 PM
I've gone thru 2 wing's in 3 days.....
I think the wing is too britle, should be a bit mor flex in it så it will not crack near the mount holes...
Just my opinion.
Going to try out the j concept wing next time.
Razer
29-05-2011, 11:41 PM
I've gone thru 2 wing's in 3 days.....
I think the wing is too britle, should be a bit mor flex in it så it will not crack near the mount holes...
Just my opinion.
Going to try out the j concept wing next time.
I really don't feel it's any weaker than any other wing... Maybe you should start landing a bit more often on your wheels?;)
AfroP
30-05-2011, 01:05 AM
i've rolled,cartwheeled, flipped and crashed my 22 on many occasions and everything has been fine.
I did get a bit of wing bend from the mega cartwheel i did but just needed to be bent back in place by hand and it was no problemo
konich
30-05-2011, 03:08 AM
Sandpaper/Scotch Brite will dull the wing but make it more flexible
Fred79
30-05-2011, 03:46 PM
I really don't feel it's any weaker than any other wing... Maybe you should start landing a bit more often on your wheels?;)
Hehe you are right, only had my 22 for a few weeks and loving it.
but have been on my top side way to often :)
i found that with my first wing i thought i cut the holes to big,so when i got my other wing back from being sprayed i did the holes so they were just big enought for the wing to be tight on,the first wing is fine still but the new wing is spliting
Stotty
30-05-2011, 04:38 PM
I have had two wings one clear and one painted.
The painted didnt last nowhere near aslong as the clear. :eh?:
Dombrasky
30-05-2011, 04:55 PM
Ive always put rubber orings under wing holdown washers
as it gives them a little flex so they last longer imo
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.