PDA

View Full Version : Pictures


The race controller
30-05-2011, 01:07 PM
Where are your pictures of the new track?

captainlip
30-05-2011, 01:09 PM
I haven't seen anyone taking any yet :-/ I've a few but only before we started racing on it

Whiskers
30-05-2011, 01:11 PM
I'll take some next week

Si Coe
30-05-2011, 01:58 PM
Stotty's mate who's name I've forgotten was filming.

The race controller
01-06-2011, 12:42 PM
This lot needs working on.
http://i778.photobucket.com/albums/yy67/The-race-controller/Pipe.jpg

Stotty
01-06-2011, 12:52 PM
Stotty's mate who's name I've forgotten was filming.

His name nathen haha
He was just filming me so i could see what i was doing wrong haha
Ill post it on youtube if ya wona c it ???
Ill get some filming on my phone sunday if i come :D

The Bod
01-06-2011, 12:58 PM
How much orange hose did you get??? Is the plan to fix it all the way around the perimeter?

Whiskers
01-06-2011, 01:15 PM
How much orange hose did you get??? Is the plan to fix it all the way around the perimeter?

Yup :thumbsup:

budfish
01-06-2011, 01:50 PM
How much orange hose did you get??? Is the plan to fix it all the way around the perimeter?

It's to ram down captinlips throat to keep him quiet

The Bod
01-06-2011, 03:27 PM
It's to ram down captinlips throat to keep him quiet

Will there be enough???? LOL ;)


On another note, the track is looking great. I should be there on Sunday with my lad. Hopefully I will not knock him over again with my car :blush:

mattb
01-06-2011, 03:41 PM
This lot needs working on.
http://i778.photobucket.com/albums/yy67/The-race-controller/Pipe.jpg
rog,im busy saturday this week my lads playing football but i could sort it out with rob to get there early sunday if you want to get some nailed down? thats if youve had time to make some more pins??

jameswilkinson7
01-06-2011, 04:17 PM
rog,im busy saturday this week my lads playing football but i could sort it out with rob to get there early sunday if you want to get some nailed down? thats if youve had time to make some more pins??


Looks like I'm going to be able to make it this Sunday. So I'll come early too and fetch the welder and generator again and see if we can get the rostrum finished!:thumbsup:

budfish
01-06-2011, 04:20 PM
Looks like I'm going to be able to make it this Sunday. So I'll come early too and fetch the welder and generator again and see if we can get the rostrum finished!:thumbsup:

Nice one pal see you Sunday it'll be my 4th Sunday in a row racing the wife's demanding £100 the bitch:thumbdown:

captainlip
01-06-2011, 04:27 PM
It's to ram down captinlips throat to keep him quiet

Dave if I rammed it down your throat I doubt that would shut you up :D

mattb
01-06-2011, 05:45 PM
Looks like I'm going to be able to make it this Sunday. So I'll come early too and fetch the welder and generator again and see if we can get the rostrum finished!:thumbsup:name a time mate if your going to need a lift?

Stotty
01-06-2011, 06:00 PM
Ill come down early sunday if needed. :D

captainlip
01-06-2011, 06:11 PM
Weathers looking good and I'm missing it :(

jameswilkinson7
01-06-2011, 06:25 PM
name a time mate if your going to need a lift?

How about 9 ish?

mattb
01-06-2011, 06:27 PM
How about 9 ish?ok mate see you there!!

The race controller
02-06-2011, 10:35 PM
http://i778.photobucket.com/albums/yy67/The-race-controller/2011-06-02154118_stitch.jpg

The Bod
02-06-2011, 11:22 PM
Looking very good there Roger, well done to all involved
:):):):)