PDA

View Full Version : Fs2 Driveshafts


sfry61
30-05-2011, 03:41 PM
where's the best place to a whole set? or will a set from another car fit :confused:

Whiskers
30-05-2011, 03:44 PM
JEspares :thumbsup:

sfry61
30-05-2011, 03:54 PM
Bit much at £45 a pair:cry: i'll try and find others that will fit

RogerM
31-05-2011, 08:04 AM
I think you will struggle, they are VERY long shafts at both ends of the FS2.

£45 isn't bad when you consider how well they last .... I have 3 years service out of my front shafts and tehy still show no signs of wear and I only changed the rears when I moved to the FS2 rear geometry (still kept the old ones as spares for the 2wd as they are perfectly usable!)

Darren Boyle
31-05-2011, 11:46 AM
Bit much at £45 a pair:cry: i'll try and find others that will fitHi, not sure which ones you need (damn Kyosho numbers confuse the hell out of us too) but we have the following in stock, some are cheaper by quite some way, others just by a small amount (if that helps)....

LA231 - £44.65
LA257 - £43.85
LA258 - £30.85

I too think the Kyosho shafts (like most of their spares at present sadly, due to currencies etc) are way too expensive and the price of parts IS starting to put some people off Kyosho sadly from what we are seeing. The other shame is that you cannot even buy rebuild kits for them (which is just plain crazy) and unlike what some poeple say they DO wear out just as fast as anything else out on the market from other brands too.......

/tobys
31-05-2011, 11:49 AM
Can you get MIP driveshafts for Kyosho?

Darren Boyle
31-05-2011, 12:03 PM
I wish..... I have asked them about some of the buggies but the market for them is not big enough, especially with many companies now making their own "take" on a CVD, just leaves less market for MIP....

sfry61
31-05-2011, 06:55 PM
£45 isn't bad when you consider how well they last ....

Yeah, but for that price id want them to be made out of kryptonite :woot:

I'll wait until they break and then replace them