View Full Version : 22 wishbone ?
Stotty
31-05-2011, 05:40 PM
Hey
Anyone got a 22 rear left wishbone i could buy this sunday ?
Looked at je,bmm and rossmods and they dont have.
Cheers Stotty
Whiskers
31-05-2011, 05:46 PM
Try Rc Lazy
Stotty
01-06-2011, 12:15 PM
Cheers wiskers but they dont have them in.
Anyone else got one or no of a shop with some. ?
Needed for sunday.
The Bod
01-06-2011, 12:34 PM
MCR in Chesterfield are saying they have 4x in stock (front).
http://www.mcrchesterfield.co.uk/
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/TLR22-Losi-22-Spares-Front-Arm-Wishbone-Set-TLR1050-/220785038999?pt=UK_ToysGames_RadioControlled_JN&hash=item3367d05697#ht_966wt_1139
Might be worth giving them a bell?
Stotty
01-06-2011, 12:38 PM
The rear i need pal or tht would be perfect.
Ill give dms a ring.
Stotty
01-06-2011, 12:44 PM
DMS sold out yesterday. ;( gutted
Whiskers
01-06-2011, 01:16 PM
Apex models or Wheelspin models or MK Racing
Stotty
01-06-2011, 01:42 PM
I would but i wudnt get it intime for sunday now u less i spend £6 on nxt day delivery.
mattb
01-06-2011, 01:51 PM
I would but i wudnt get it intime for sunday now u less i spend £6 on nxt day delivery.of course you will ive ordered things from dms racing 6pm friday night and ive recieved it saturday morning!!
jameswilkinson7
01-06-2011, 01:55 PM
If your really struggling I could post you one of my spares out tomorrow, as long as you replace it and cover the postage.:thumbsup:
I might be there on Sunday, depends on if were having my mates stag do this weekend or not!
Stotty
01-06-2011, 02:05 PM
Dont think dms have any in.
Darren Boyle
01-06-2011, 03:10 PM
Dont think dms have any in.
Stotty, I am assume it was you that I spoke to earlier, I have just spoke to the Losi sales manager at Horizon and they have just recieved some today. I have a kit here that we are building for display with loads of nice "new" bits on (Hiro Seiko, Azarashi, Exotek and DMS Partz), so if you call us this afternoon I am happy to take the rear wishbones from this kit and send them to you tonight if you still need them......
Stotty
01-06-2011, 04:06 PM
Hey thanks for that
budfish
01-06-2011, 04:22 PM
Stotty, I am assume it was you that I spoke to earlier, I have just spoke to the Losi sales manager at Horizon and they have just recieved some today. I have a kit here that we are building for display with loads of nice "new" bits on (Hiro Seiko, Azarashi, Exotek and DMS Partz), so if you call us this afternoon I am happy to take the rear wishbones from this kit and send them to you tonight if you still need them......
Spot on that Darren you have just gone top of the pile:wub
Stotty
01-06-2011, 04:49 PM
Well chuffed with that like you say bud top of the pile.
Si Coe
01-06-2011, 05:16 PM
And now you see why all my Yokomo parts are from DMS not JE Spares, despite JE being local and having a discount there......
Darren Boyle
01-06-2011, 07:02 PM
Well chuffed with that like you say bud top of the pile.
All shipped and on their way to you Carl ;-)
Hopefully be there in the morning.....
Stotty
01-06-2011, 07:13 PM
Awsome nice one DMS :woot:
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.