PDA

View Full Version : Sunday 5th June


Fast Eddie
31-05-2011, 09:08 PM
Just wondered if you guys have a meeting this sunday?

Been trying to get over your way and I finally have a day off:thumbsup:

captainlip
31-05-2011, 09:19 PM
Yes it's on, but I'm missing it again as I will be at oulton park watching the British touring cars, I will be there the following week though!

Fast Eddie
31-05-2011, 09:24 PM
whats the timings? is it buggies, shortcourse or both?

captainlip
31-05-2011, 09:30 PM
You can run both and start about 11am

Si Coe
31-05-2011, 10:07 PM
Actually its more like 11:30 to 12. You can get there early if you want, but its a big blank piece of astro until someone turns up with the key!

You can race pretty much anything electric, though with our new overhead loop there is a maximum height limit!
Trucks will run in a separate heat if we get enough. Last week enough was defined as 3! If need be I'll run truck to bump the numbers.

AndyG
04-06-2011, 04:08 PM
will be visiting ! :cool:

budfish
04-06-2011, 06:35 PM
will be visiting ! :cool:

Nice one mate See you there!!

Buds

The Bod
04-06-2011, 07:21 PM
Just getting the cars ready for the morning and found that my son Oliver has broken a front wishbone on his B4 and I have not got any spares. Will I be able to buy one off anyone tomorrow? Pretty please :p

mattb
04-06-2011, 08:15 PM
Just getting the cars ready for the morning and found that my son Oliver has broken a front wishbone on his B4 and I have not got any spares. Will I be able to buy one off anyone tomorrow? Pretty please :pive got 1 you can have mate,i dont want any money just give us one back whenever!!

The Bod
04-06-2011, 08:21 PM
ive got 1 you can have mate,i dont want any money just give us one back whenever!!

Thanks Matt, see you tomorrow

Stotty
05-06-2011, 08:03 AM
Anyone know what the weather supose be like today ???

Whiskers
05-06-2011, 08:04 AM
Well it stopped raining about 30 minutes ago but its still very overcast

Stotty
05-06-2011, 08:16 AM
Its still rainin here in wigan. Are people still going ?

Whiskers
05-06-2011, 08:29 AM
I think im still going

Stotty
05-06-2011, 08:36 AM
I want to come but i dont fancy getting piss wet again haha

Si Coe
05-06-2011, 08:48 AM
Forecast suggests it should improve, plus the track drains fast, so its still worth going.

Stotty
05-06-2011, 08:52 AM
Awsome.

johnnygibbon
05-06-2011, 09:09 AM
I'm wi Si weather improving throughout the day
Let's race I'm keen

AndyG
05-06-2011, 09:15 PM
Cheers for a good days racing chaps. Track area is great, just a couple of uber-evil sections that are tough to nail ... particularly the "quad" ... eww.

Will the council / club be doing something to tidy up the pit area, as I understand you're not allowed to drive cars (1:1 ones) onto the grass.

Thanks again.

Andy Grason