View Full Version : MR4BX cheap spares
LEGEND
06-01-2008, 10:37 PM
Hi there i was wondering were might the best place be to get cheap spares for a yokomo MR4BX as i am considering buying one but do not really want to spend a fortune on all the spares when there might be a place where i can get them slightly cheaper. So please if anybody knows of a place where i copuld get some spares cheap then that would be great.:)
Micha_MX4
07-01-2008, 12:35 AM
ask DOM here in the forum or at
http://www.dcracing.co.uk/
I bought once a set of MR4-BC Special shocks from him
I'm too looking for a BX, especially a BXF
Micha_MX4
07-01-2008, 06:39 PM
looks like I get an used but revised MR-4BXF via eBay for 250€+Shipping.
But without wheels... which ones should I get? (right now I only have
Yok MX-4 and Predator wheels (the old ones) )
Thanx,
Michael
(my wife will kill me...)
winehundred
07-01-2008, 10:40 PM
looks like I get an used but revised MR-4BXF via eBay for 250€+Shipping.
But without wheels... which ones should I get? (right now I only have
Yok MX-4 and Predator wheels (the old ones) )
Thanx,
Michael
(my wife will kill me...)
the one that was located in Switzerland? as I dont think it isn't a Factory but a regular BX...
and about the wheels, you can use AE or Losi rear and Losi front, or Yokomo all round of course
bigred5765
07-01-2008, 11:54 PM
i have one for sale ex factory drivers too
clicky (http://www.oople.com/forums/showthread.php?t=6944)
Micha_MX4
08-01-2008, 03:32 PM
it's a Factory Kit, we mailed and then made a deal...
actually I only wanted to buy new kits, but it looks like you cannot get
Factory kits anymore (or they are way too expensive)
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.