PDA

View Full Version : Micro ESC that will work with Orion Vortex 6000kv Brushless Motor?


Tempest501
05-06-2011, 02:27 PM
Hi,

Wonder if anyone can suggest a reasonably priced Micro ESC, the one in the SC18 I just bought is massive and is casuing no end of trouble. Poor thing has been positevly mangled to make it fit lol.

Wanna try show it some love and get it right but not sure where to look.

mrspeedy
05-06-2011, 02:45 PM
Have a look at these - http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Hobbywing-EZRun-25A-SL-L-Brushless-ESC-1-18-RC-Auto-v2-/180576916662?pt=Radio_Control_Parts_Accessories&hash=item2a0b3914b6#ht_5120wt_1003

These are amazing little speedo's. You can also buy one with a programming card to change the speedo settings ...

Tempest501
05-06-2011, 02:50 PM
Have a look at these - http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Hobbywing-EZRun-25A-SL-L-Brushless-ESC-1-18-RC-Auto-v2-/180576916662?pt=Radio_Control_Parts_Accessories&hash=item2a0b3914b6#ht_5120wt_1003

These are amazing little speedo's. You can also buy one with a programming card to change the speedo settings ...

Are these compatible with the Orion motor?

coolcars782
05-06-2011, 03:05 PM
Are these compatible with the Orion motor?

Yes as both are sensor-less

Tempest501
05-06-2011, 03:07 PM
Nice one ty guys

Scouser
05-06-2011, 06:50 PM
Just to add, I run the EZ Run 25A with the Orion 6000kv and the EZ Run works better than the Orion one did!!:thumbsup:

mrspeedy
06-06-2011, 11:37 AM
I've yet to try any sensorless speedo thats better than the Ezrun's ....

and then there's the price :wub

teamorsum96
06-06-2011, 12:21 PM
I've yet to try any sensorless speedo thats better than the Ezrun's ....

and then there's the price :wub

i regrate selling mine:cry:

danmurphy
06-06-2011, 12:24 PM
I've yet to try any sensorless speedo thats better than the Ezrun's ....

and then there's the price :wub

:thumbsup: I can definitely vouch for the ezrun's. I've used the 18A, 25A and the 35A versions and they are all excellent and amazing value for money.

Tempest501
06-06-2011, 06:16 PM
Ordered one =D, nice and small so I can start fixing the mess my poor secondhand SC18 is in lol