View Full Version : Racing ??
Stotty
06-06-2011, 04:07 PM
Hey
Is there racing this weekend???
Keen to ask ino :blush:
Whiskers
06-06-2011, 04:49 PM
The calender says so :thumbsup:
Stotty
06-06-2011, 05:06 PM
Didnt evan know there was a calender haha.
Whiskers
06-06-2011, 05:08 PM
Yep, it's on the website http://www.bmrcc.talktalk.net/
captainlip
06-06-2011, 05:34 PM
Prepare for an ass whooping stotty :p
The Bod
06-06-2011, 05:50 PM
Prepare for an ass whooping stotty :p
Who from??? Might get attacked from a random wheel flying down the straight!!!
Natty Wedlin
06-06-2011, 05:55 PM
Who from??? Might get attacked from a random wheel flying down the straight!!!
This made me laugh hahaha :thumbsup:
The Bod
06-06-2011, 06:42 PM
It would be good to see captainlip against some other Durango's, sort of going head to head. Guess that will not happen as one will be in the pits with either;
1 sand in the diff
2 slipper slipping
3 big bores got too much sand in
4 I've lost my wheel
Shame I will not be there. Sorry captain
Stotty
06-06-2011, 06:46 PM
Thort durangos where 4wd well shud i say 3wd as ur 4th goes flying past you.
Im racing 2wd.
Si Coe
06-06-2011, 06:58 PM
Knowing Lippy's Durango I expect it will be 2wd after the first grain of sand.....
Anyway you will get beaten in 2wd, by me! With a 20 year old car. Again.
Stotty
06-06-2011, 07:04 PM
Hey come on a newbie with a car that no1 yet knows how to set up right haha
captainlip
06-06-2011, 08:16 PM
It would be good to see captainlip against some other Durango's, sort of going head to head. Guess that will not happen as one will be in the pits with either;
1 sand in the diff
2 slipper slipping
3 big bores got too much sand in
4 I've lost my wheel
Shame I will not be there. Sorry captain
I've never seen a slipper slipping in a rango? :-/ ???
Maybe a flying wheel or sand issue though
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.