View Full Version : Team lazers new recruit
budfish
10-06-2011, 04:52 PM
Team lazer would like to congratulate it's newest recruit ... Stotty well done mate you have just leaped froged that team hopeless shower of shi*e and joined the a team
Buds
Whiskers
10-06-2011, 04:58 PM
I thought he was getting a b44!? :cry:
minke
10-06-2011, 05:14 PM
Guess he went to the chippy for tea and came home with an extra tray
budfish
10-06-2011, 05:20 PM
Guess he went to the chippy for tea and came home with an extra tray
Your a fool mike do you think he should of got a ansmann? Like a total fool?
Si Coe
10-06-2011, 05:29 PM
It does mean he's lost his Team Hopeless place. We can't have Lazer owners in the team.
It also means his rear end is going to be getting a serious ramming off of Buds......
minke
10-06-2011, 05:37 PM
You mean like?
http://img717.imageshack.us/img717/826/mrtd.jpg
In all seriousness though, my 2wd Ansmann do need the rods and rod ends beefing up, seem to be snapping for fun. I lost 3 last sunday, but got some heavy duty ones ordered.
And btw congrats
Stotty
10-06-2011, 07:55 PM
Sorry wiskers. Lazer was my first choice but are expensive but i got a good deal on one.
Can i give my team hopeless place to my cousin and his ansmann minke dnt go arse rapin him :P
Si Coe
10-06-2011, 09:13 PM
Sorry wiskers. Lazer was my first choice but are expensive but i got a good deal on one.
Can i give my team hopeless place to my cousin and his ansmann minke dnt go arse rapin him :P
Its only Lazer owners that do that, as you'll find out when they do it to you!
Actually Durango owners do it too, but in their case its normally a goat or a sheeps arse that gets raped.
Team Hopeless places are not transferable. You'd earned your nomination because I can beat you and your 22 with a 21 year old RC10, which does make you pretty Hopeless......
Stotty
10-06-2011, 09:48 PM
Yer hopeless when iv only been racing a month if that. U must be extremly hopeless as i wernt to far behind u. And im a newbie.
tisher
11-06-2011, 07:31 AM
Yer hopeless when iv only been racing a month if that. U must be extremly hopeless as i wernt to far behind u. And im a newbie.
Well done that man seen sence and bought a proper car:D
you wont go wrong buying a lazer run my fs since xmas not had to touch my car yet and coming top 3 at ribble every week
captainlip
11-06-2011, 08:18 AM
Good choice buddy, fs2 be my choice if I changed
Whiskers
11-06-2011, 12:52 PM
Good choice buddy, fs2 be my choice if I changed
Yeah but then it would fall apart!
coleman758
11-06-2011, 01:43 PM
Yeah but then it would fall apart!
Haha! maybe the wheels nuts would stay on :)
budfish
12-06-2011, 03:47 PM
Stotty seemed to improve no end today with his new lazer
Watching matt out steer the gibbon on the corners was a treat today:thumbsup:
Buds
Stotty
12-06-2011, 06:40 PM
Stotty seemed to improve no end today with his new lazer
Watching matt out steer the gibbon on the corners was a treat today:thumbsup:
Buds
Cheers bud the car is insanly better.
Matt was on form as usual.
mattb
12-06-2011, 06:45 PM
you looked good with your fs mate,those new tyres made a huge difference to mine in the wet an extra lap and that was with keep pulling up to wait for johnny lol
johnnygibbon
12-06-2011, 08:08 PM
That was Awsome you could have had fag breaks when you were parked up
Lasers nice on steering but I would wreck one
Look at lol Chris he smashes his up as much as ge finishes
I need to race clean before I get
My form of new car
Might buy lips rongo when you offer him a place on team lazer Matt
JonyNitro
13-06-2011, 08:42 AM
I am sure I said before you buy the Wrongo!! to buy a FS-2 did I not, but
Good choice buddy, fs2 be my choice if I changed
captainlip
13-06-2011, 10:04 AM
Durango is awesome when you get it sorted, but if I get tired of all the anal rango owners in the rango section and there appears to be heaps of them, then id consider the lazer for defo, don't think I'd consider anything else
JonyNitro
15-06-2011, 12:34 AM
I have had a few cars, I am a poor driver but the FS-2 is the best I have had,and never broke I like the feel of the car
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.