View Full Version : Racing in Cyprus
jakebrown
12-06-2011, 05:25 AM
Does any one know of any racing in cyprus ? i have moved here for good and i was racing back home . thanks jake .
hellopips
16-06-2011, 04:09 PM
hi jake, i used to live there a few years ago and if i remember corectly there is a club meeting in larnaca and its on the way to oroglini hope this helps :-)
Skelbo
18-06-2011, 06:47 PM
Hi Jake. i also used to live there. I dont know how active the club is, but there is a permanent track near Nicosia. If you are driving to Nicosia on the highway from the Limassol/Larnaca end you will find the track on the right side of the highway literally as you approach the city edge. If I remember correctly is is next to or very close to the large BMW dealership, so you should be able to find it. Good luck.
Skelbo
18-06-2011, 06:49 PM
Sorry, I should have mentioned the permanent track is an on-road circuit, but I think there may have been some sort of off road track next to it.
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.