View Full Version : TLR 41
spindles69
15-06-2011, 05:36 PM
I'm looking at getting a new 4wd buggy so when are losi going to release the 41 (4 wd 1 motor position)?:)
styleone
15-06-2011, 06:38 PM
I'm looking at getting a new 4wd buggy so when are losi going to release the 41 (4 wd 1 motor position)?:)
We live in hope spindles mate. Well, what I'm saying is we hope losi do a new 4wd as the xxx4 is not really comparable to the older (and better imho) xx4. If they do create a new 4wd soon then I hope they really go for it and take all they must have learnt from creating the 22 and make a really top class buggy
I know I'm a bit like a broken record these days but the xx4 is the dogs nuts...so come on losi...build us a new 4wd?? :)
spindles69
15-06-2011, 08:01 PM
It makes me wonder whether they will do something along the lines of the 22.
Because on the front hub carriers there is enough room to run a driveshaft through it ??
Come on TLR give us a 4wd on par with the 22:thumbsup:
lynx75
03-07-2011, 09:36 PM
I'm so happy with my Losi 22, it's an amazing car.
BTW, I'm still running the old XX4 and it's still in shape. Honestly it's an old design and concept and now with lipo and brushless motors become a fragile cars, in particular the diffs.
I hope that TLR will design a top 4WD car again, as they've created the Losi 22.
At this moment I don't want to buy another 4WD, because I would like to add to my wishlist a brand new TLR 4WD, come on guys get out with a new amazing kit.
All TLR fans are waiting for it......
P.s.= the XX4 is a great car nowadays, for sure.
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.