View Full Version : nitro fuel for sale
mattb
16-06-2011, 03:52 PM
Ive got 2.5l of 20% nitro fuel for sale its of a work mate he wants £8 for it i think thats around half price,if anyone of you lot want it pm me and ill bring it to the track sunday!! http://www.rossmod.co.uk/product/21839/Optimix_RTR_20_25L this is the stuff.
budfish
16-06-2011, 04:02 PM
Ive got 2.5l of 20% nitro fuel for sale its of a work mate he wants £8 for it i think thats around half price,if anyone of you lot want it pm me and ill bring it to the track sunday!! http://www.rossmod.co.uk/product/21839/Optimix_RTR_20_25L this is the stuff.
I thought you smelt a bit funny!!:D
What are you going to do for your next trick come to the track full of dog hairs?
captainlip
16-06-2011, 06:43 PM
This stuff will keep us warm in winter! :D
Si Coe
16-06-2011, 06:49 PM
Don't use it to light a BBQ!!!
Obviously I don't know anybody who used Byron's 30% as lighter fuel......
Which caused 6 foot high flames from the barbeque.......
That set next doors fence on fire.......
And burned so hot it melted some of the barbeque.....
Nope, don't know anyone would do that....... :blush:
Whiskers
16-06-2011, 06:51 PM
Don't use it to light a BBQ!!!
Obviously I don't know anybody who used Byron's 30% as lighter fuel......
Which caused 6 foot high flames from the barbeque.......
That set next doors fence on fire.......
And burned so hot it melted some of the barbeque.....
Nope, don't know anyone would do that....... :blush:
LOL!!!! :woot:
Stotty
16-06-2011, 07:00 PM
Is this why you are the captain of team hopeless si ???
I thought you were a teacher you should know better haha
Si Coe
16-06-2011, 07:17 PM
Is this why you are the captain of team hopeless si ???
I thought you were a teacher you should know better haha
I am a teacher. I'm a science teacher. And I have a Masters degree in Chemistry too. And I'm the schools Health and Safety officer.
budfish
16-06-2011, 07:38 PM
I am a teacher. I'm a science teacher. And I have a Masters degree in Chemistry too. And I'm the schools Health and Safety officer.
And he is still a total fool!!!
Stotty
16-06-2011, 07:43 PM
And you didnt think nitro fuel would make a big flame. Hmmm.
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.