PDA

View Full Version : Tomorrow !


coleman758
18-06-2011, 06:34 PM
If the weather stays like today! It should be good,
What time does it normally start?

captainlip
18-06-2011, 06:59 PM
10:30 boss! Weathers looking good!

The race controller
18-06-2011, 07:53 PM
10:30 boss! Weathers looking good!

You can go at 10:30 if you want to set the track up.
Racing wont start 'til I get there.................Like it says on the website.

captainlip
18-06-2011, 08:00 PM
What time you aiming for?

coleman758
18-06-2011, 08:57 PM
I'm coming with SI COE, we should be there for 10:30

captainlip
18-06-2011, 09:06 PM
What you doing with si?

coleman758
18-06-2011, 09:07 PM
What you doing with si?

He's coming past my house fella, share the petrol :)

budfish
19-06-2011, 07:02 AM
What you doing with si?

Didn't realise you was the jealous and possessive type Phil :D

coleman758
19-06-2011, 07:38 AM
Didn't realise you was the jealous and possessive type Phil :D

:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Chris B
19-06-2011, 07:49 AM
Was looking forward to today but unfortunately all the wet races lately have wrecked my b44. Seized bearings in the rear hubs and diff outdrive :(
I suppose that will teach me not to leave it 6 months between rebuilds lol.

Hope you guys have a good day anyway

Whiskers
19-06-2011, 07:55 AM
Was looking forward to today but unfortunately all the wet races lately have wrecked my b44. Seized bearings in the rear hubs and diff outdrive :(
I suppose that will teach me not to leave it 6 months between rebuilds lol.

Hope you guys have a good day anyway

One of my rear hub bearings was seized as well. Now they have all been flushed out with WD40 and are as good as new! And the whole car has been rebuild... Finally! :lol:

captainlip
19-06-2011, 08:02 AM
You out today Josh?

budfish
19-06-2011, 08:06 AM
One of my rear hub bearings was seized as well. Now they have all been flushed out with WD40 and are as good as new! And the whole car has been rebuild... Finally! :lol:

Josh don't run your b44 if you have blasted your bearings with wd40 you need to put bearing oil in now or they will just break I've got some oil in my box you can use it'll save your bearings

Buds

Whiskers
19-06-2011, 08:08 AM
You out today Josh?

No I'm still waiting on parts

budfish
19-06-2011, 08:08 AM
Was looking forward to today but unfortunately all the wet races lately have wrecked my b44. Seized bearings in the rear hubs and diff outdrive :(
I suppose that will teach me not to leave it 6 months between rebuilds lol.

Hope you guys have a good day anyway

Same as chris still race just turn up early and we will sort the bearings with wd40 and bearing oil you one eyed arsehole

Buds

Whiskers
19-06-2011, 08:09 AM
Josh don't run your b44 if you have blasted your bearings with wd40 you need to put bearing oil in now or they will just break I've got some oil in my box you can use it'll save your bearings

Buds

Cheers Buds

tisher
19-06-2011, 08:34 AM
I wont be there today guys its my little lads 3rd birthday so we have got a little party on for him. Hopfully be there next week with the rb5 I just got for 60 quid:thumbsup:

coleman758
19-06-2011, 08:43 AM
Cheers Buds

If that fails ive got plenty bearing in my box you can have a pick through.

Whiskers
19-06-2011, 08:46 AM
If that fails ive got plenty bearing in my box you can have a pick through.

I've got enough for three B44's Lol! Has anybody got any cleaning spray that I can buy cheap?

coleman758
19-06-2011, 08:48 AM
I've got enough for three B44's Lol! Has anybody got any cleaning spray that I can buy cheap?

I carry some clutch & brake cleaner if that's any good for you?

johnnygibbon
19-06-2011, 08:54 AM
Wd40 and race ya woman
Chris get it greased
Or buy blue sealed bearings
Wd will unseize
It was fun last week bartling

Whiskers
19-06-2011, 08:59 AM
I carry some clutch & brake cleaner if that's any good for you?

How much do you want for it?

BillyB
19-06-2011, 09:03 AM
gutted a cant be there boys am workin, next week am at foo fighters then week after am at sonisphere festival so my driving is gonna be shit as shit when you see me next, not that makes a difference ha ha enjoy peeps!!!!:D

captainlip
19-06-2011, 05:02 PM
So where were you Josh? Another no show! After buds sorted some bearings for you as well!

Whiskers
19-06-2011, 05:55 PM
So where were you Josh? Another no show! After buds sorted some bearings for you as well!

If you look in an earlier post I said that I am waiting on parts which generally means no racing. And even if Buds had sorted some bearings (which would have been very nice of him) I doubt that he owns any imperial bearings so they wouldn't have fit my car anyway.