View Full Version : Congratulations to the Vega Team
InsideLineModels
18-06-2011, 06:57 PM
Awesome performance from all the vega drivers today at Kidderminster and especially John Spencer for making his first national 2wd A final! Matt Owen and Ashley Caunt put their cars into the b with Tony Evdoka in the C so a strong performance all round!
Well done lads!
Kev
mikeyscott
18-06-2011, 08:15 PM
What versions were they running?
John - K
Tony - K
Matt - K
?
SimonW
18-06-2011, 10:00 PM
Pretty certain they are all running the RB5 version.
tomtom
18-06-2011, 11:20 PM
:thumbsup:
chuckie stella
19-06-2011, 01:59 PM
Got your Rude weights, mate! :)
Cheers, Kev!!
chris68nufc
19-06-2011, 08:27 PM
B final for Matt? Good show mate!! That must be your best result at nationals is it?? Good job:thumbsup:
quarter throttle
19-06-2011, 08:44 PM
I was runnin RB5 version, it was AWESOME!!!!! :woot: Made B final, went 6th in round in round 4 only 0.10s a lap slower than Cragg!! :thumbsup:
Ash
AndrewCaunt
19-06-2011, 09:17 PM
Really pleased with the performance of the Vega.Good job to all the Vega team.:thumbsup::thumbsup:Our best national result B Final well done Ash.
Donutt
19-06-2011, 10:06 PM
Well done Ash. Great result. :thumbsup:
Yanina's promised my Vega will be here this week so will be dropping you or Dad a note on starting setups! ;)
chuckie stella
20-06-2011, 06:19 PM
B final for Matt? Good show mate!! That must be your best result at nationals is it?? Good job:thumbsup:
Cheers, Chris. 2 C's, 1 E and a B now with this awesome car. I would like to take all the credit, however, I think people already know the car is amazing!!
Let me know when you're ready, Chris and I'll make sure Kev Lee has one in stock for ya, dude!! :p
mikeyscott
20-06-2011, 06:22 PM
Looks like the rb5 is the one to have! Mmmm
AndrewCaunt
20-06-2011, 06:28 PM
Looks like the rb5 is the one to have! Mmmm
Sure is get one ordered you no you carnt resist mate.
mikeyscott
20-06-2011, 06:31 PM
Sure is get one ordered you no you carnt resist mate.
Had a 201 Vega, but sold it due to needing funds :( so back with my trusty SV.. To be fair I haven't got the skills though.. When I got my SV out again although not as easy I got it round just as quick at my Vega 201. "If" I was to have a Vega again it'd be the RB5 version.
I do have a ropey rb5 that I got off eBay a while back.
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.