PDA

View Full Version : Is that a car I see on fire??


Natty Wedlin
19-06-2011, 05:20 PM
2 cars had flames today! Thanks for the entertainment guys!!:thumbsup:

daz
19-06-2011, 05:22 PM
Was one captainlips?:lol:

budfish
19-06-2011, 05:23 PM
Was one captainlips?:lol:

No his mates Coleman went up like stolen metro:thumbsup:

Therepairman
19-06-2011, 05:24 PM
THat sucks, should have snapped some pics

daz
19-06-2011, 05:27 PM
No his mates Coleman went up like stolen metro:thumbsup:
He has mates :confused:

coleman758
19-06-2011, 05:35 PM
Yep! Was me!

Near brand new battery's too!! Gutted
I have some pics of the battery's will post later

budfish
19-06-2011, 05:37 PM
He has mates :confused:

Yes one!!

daz
19-06-2011, 05:43 PM
Yes one!!
Are you sure he's a friend, or just someone to play hide the sausage with?

budfish
19-06-2011, 05:48 PM
Are you sure he's a friend, or just someone to play hide the sausage with?

Reckon he must bat for both sides mrslip turned up today with babylip !!

Whiskers
19-06-2011, 06:00 PM
Which other car went up in flames? I hope it didn't damage the astro!

daz
19-06-2011, 06:01 PM
Reckon he must bat for both sides mrslip turned up today with babylip !!
Think there must be a bit of a love triangle going on there, or lipmag might be the filling in the sandwich. Do you know if Mrs lip owns any strapons?:lol:

budfish
19-06-2011, 06:04 PM
Think there must be a bit of a love triangle going on there, or lipmag might be the filling in the sandwich. Do you know if Mrs lip owns any strapons?:lol:

Cant say things like that mate.

Natty Wedlin
19-06-2011, 06:06 PM
SiCoe went up in flames but it wasnt major, motor shorted out, didn't look as good as coleman's anyway ;)

daz
19-06-2011, 06:09 PM
Cant say stuff like this.

Si Coe
19-06-2011, 06:28 PM
Guys, you need to understand that here in Wigan fire is a pretty new idea. Most locals haven't quite got past howling at the moon.....

daz
19-06-2011, 06:31 PM
Guys, you need to understand that here in Wigan fire is a pretty new idea. Most locals haven't quite got past howling at the moon.....
I think this escalates to all the North West..

Si Coe
19-06-2011, 06:36 PM
I think this escalates to all the North West..
Whereas in the North East they still haven't passed the prokaryotes stage.....

captainlip
19-06-2011, 06:48 PM
Think there must be a bit of a love triangle going on there, or lipmag might be the filling in the sandwich. Do you know if Mrs lip owns any strapons?:lol:

:D :D

daz
19-06-2011, 06:50 PM
Whereas in the North East they still haven't passed the prokaryotes stage.....
:thumbsup:

Stotty
19-06-2011, 07:03 PM
Guys, you need to understand that here in Wigan fire is a pretty new idea. Most locals haven't quite got past howling at the moon.....

Speak for yourself nitro boy. Iv just got outta howling at the moon. :thumbsup:

Captinlip.
19-06-2011, 07:05 PM
You should know better.

johnnygibbon
19-06-2011, 07:17 PM
Think I am burys fire Marshall nowadays
Hurled two smoking cars of the precious astro onto safer ground
Be warned
Any car I find goin up in flames on the track I will hurl it as far as I can while shouting fire

It's quite good fun and good health and safety to

JonyNitro
19-06-2011, 07:21 PM
Good day even though I am always last, smoking cars are all ways fun to watch

Stotty
19-06-2011, 07:26 PM
Think I am burys fire Marshall nowadays
Hurled two smoking cars of the precious astro onto safer ground
Be warned
Any car I find goin up in flames on the track I will hurl it as far as I can while shouting fire

It's quite good fun and good health and safety to

I think si car wins for furthest car away from track after jonny threw it :thumbsup:

Captinlip.
19-06-2011, 07:33 PM
Yep! Was me!

Near brand new battery's too!! Gutted
I have some pics of the battery's will post later

Your a big fat simpleton i can't beleave you let the rangoteam down I'm very disappointed in you freak. Think you best find a new Friday night guy it's bad enough your so f**king ugly aswell as do stupid I'm sick of you it's over sweet cheeks!!

Sugar plum end

Whiskers
19-06-2011, 07:37 PM
Think I am burys fire Marshall nowadays
Hurled two smoking cars of the precious astro onto safer ground
Be warned
Any car I find goin up in flames on the track I will hurl it as far as I can while shouting fire

It's quite good fun and good health and safety to

Good man for saving the astro! :thumbsup:

minke
19-06-2011, 07:57 PM
I thought you threw si's car for the sake of it. Didn't realise it was about to burst into flames

Si Coe
19-06-2011, 08:55 PM
It wasn't even on fire. I've checked it over and even the esc is fine - I just killed my Orion 10.5t is all.

Unfortunately the lovely new Novak 10.5t I got won't work with a GM esc because they use non-standard sensor leads and Novak leads are built in. So I'll be needing a new motor.

Cr3Ad
19-06-2011, 09:31 PM
had a good race today well for the first race that i did finish stupid nicads anybody got a remote control firetruck?

The race controller
19-06-2011, 11:24 PM
Hay Si this sounds like a formula for something.

(I know it's you Chris)

The Bod
20-06-2011, 08:17 AM
Your a big fat simpleton i can't beleave you let the rangoteam down I'm very disappointed in you freak. Think you best find a new Friday night guy it's bad enough your so f**king ugly aswell as do stupid I'm sick of you it's over sweet cheeks!!

Sugar plum end

What a big bust up. Cannot believe Captainlip has dumped his daddy bear so openly in public!!

:cry::cry::woot::cry::cry: