View Full Version : Anyone wona buy a 22?????
Stotty
19-06-2011, 08:35 PM
Got my 22 for sale
anyone interested??????????
Si Coe
19-06-2011, 11:03 PM
Is it on fire?
I only want it if its on fire......
coleman758
19-06-2011, 11:19 PM
I'm the resident master of fire!
I reckon we could make it burn!
:thumbsup:
Although I'm kinda tempted.....
Stotty
20-06-2011, 07:43 AM
If ya fancy it matt ill reserve it for ya pal.
coleman758
20-06-2011, 07:59 AM
If ya fancy it matt ill reserve it for ya pal.
Not yet buddy!
The money I had for a 2WD has just had to buy some new lipos and half a Durango rear end!!
Il be looking again in the next few weeks, so il give you a shout!
woOdy
20-06-2011, 08:42 AM
Guys, if you want to sell something them use the for sale section please.
budfish
20-06-2011, 09:04 AM
Guys, if you want to sell something them use the for sale section please.
He's just giving the bury lads first choice on it and you did the same when you sold up would you like me to find your for sale post in the bury forum
Your good with remote cars
Stotty
20-06-2011, 11:13 AM
Like bud said woody im jus given the club members first dibs.
woOdy
20-06-2011, 11:24 AM
Just to let these guys know that I am getting complaints off people about it sO I have to say something. Thats all!
budfish
20-06-2011, 11:27 AM
........
budfish
20-06-2011, 11:33 AM
Okay then don't talk rubbish
captainlip
20-06-2011, 11:59 AM
Send me a PM and we will sort it.
coleman758
20-06-2011, 05:27 PM
ohh ohh, Whats going on!
The Bod
20-06-2011, 06:42 PM
ohh ohh, Whats going on!
Jealousy again from the ex-bear, ha ha ha :p
budfish
20-06-2011, 06:54 PM
Jealousy again from the ex-bear, ha ha ha :p
Graham you are a bad man :thumbsup:
Stotty
20-06-2011, 07:18 PM
Who the hell is complanin about it. Thats stupid. Im only selling somthing and given the lads at bury first dibs.
coleman758
20-06-2011, 07:23 PM
Who the hell is complanin about it. Thats stupid. Im only selling somthing and given the lads at bury first dibs.
Thats wierd!! A Member wants to give first dibs to the guys he races with! and thats wrong.... i'm confused.
Maybe its the "Its a wing... Not a Handle" guy haha! :woot::woot:
budfish
21-06-2011, 02:58 AM
Who the hell is complanin about it. Thats stupid. Im only selling somthing and given the lads at bury first dibs.
I have had enough now.
budfish
04-08-2011, 05:18 AM
enoughs enough.
jimmy
04-08-2011, 09:03 AM
Did you really just drag up an old thread to post another rant? :woot: I think this deserves closing.
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.