View Full Version : PARTS HELP!!!!
tisher
20-06-2011, 02:48 PM
do any of you guys know if I can get this part in the uk??????
KYOUM605 Kyosho Ultima SC Differential and Idler Gear Set
I can get it from usa but shipping is silly
Neil Skull
20-06-2011, 03:44 PM
Hi There,
Its in stock in our warehouse, i can see last shops that took was JE Spares and Moto Arena,
Try them if not then just check out your normal Kyosho dealer.
tisher
20-06-2011, 03:58 PM
Cheers neil I will ask stu if he has any as he dos not list them
Highjumper
21-06-2011, 09:24 AM
I Have 5 here! If you want one! Write me an PM
Kim
RogerM
21-06-2011, 11:20 AM
JE Spares are a great first stop for Kyosho parts, if they haven't got them in stock (unusual) they can usually get them VERY fast as they place very regular orders with Neil :)
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.