PDA

View Full Version : track additions


johnnygibbon
20-06-2011, 08:18 PM
been loving the new track and track markings . good work on them rog they work a treat
but with all the extra space i was thinking maybe we could use some wood obstacles and jumps maybee the indoor ones
so we could make table tops and doubles and step ups like indoor
im not the only one who likes jumps surely
and it would add even more variety to a track thats full of stuff allready and we could change em yearly to
what do you boys think

coleman758
20-06-2011, 08:54 PM
The jumps were wicked!

You know what would be awesome, some sort of vertical hairpin!

Stotty
20-06-2011, 09:09 PM
Not seen the indoor jumps.
But jumps would be cool i really like the look of the american tracks which have the large doubles and tabletops.
Would be good to have them.
I think the track is awsome. Different everyweek.

Therepairman
20-06-2011, 09:13 PM
what is the post code of this track?

Whiskers
21-06-2011, 07:18 AM
what is the post code of this track?

BL9 9RG :thumbsup:

Therepairman
21-06-2011, 09:30 AM
BL9 9RG :thumbsup:
Thanks i might check it out if it is in my range. What is ran out there?

Whiskers
21-06-2011, 10:29 AM
Thanks i might check it out if it is in my range. What is ran out there?

2 and 4 wheel drive electric buggys and sometimes sct

samd
21-06-2011, 11:45 AM
Are you guys racing this weekend?

captainlip
21-06-2011, 12:15 PM
Not this weekend mate!

Whiskers
21-06-2011, 12:16 PM
Not this weekend mate!

How come?

Si Coe
21-06-2011, 01:07 PM
Regional. Can't remember where as not going and don't care.....

Means I have to visit my parents though :bored: as they claim they haven't seen their grandson in ages.....

Whiskers
21-06-2011, 01:08 PM
Regional. Can't remember where as not going and don't care.....

Means I have to visit my parents though :bored: as they claim they haven't seen their grandson in ages.....

Its Keighley, but last time there was a regional there was still a meeting?

The race controller
21-06-2011, 01:36 PM
How come?

Can't you read the calendar on the website ?

Whiskers
21-06-2011, 01:39 PM
Can't you read the calendar on the website ?

Yes, but last time it said it was closed on the calender there was still a meeting!

The race controller
21-06-2011, 03:44 PM
Yes, but last time it said it was closed on the calender there was still a meeting!

How did you manage that ? Race control was locked up and I had the laptop at home.
I bet you meant you were there bashin'.
I know I'm magic but not that magic to be two places at the same time.
On saying that, I'm not always where my body is. You get like that when you're old. (apparently)

Whiskers
21-06-2011, 03:45 PM
How did you manage that ? Race control was locked up and I had the laptop at home.
I bet you meant you were there bashin'.

It might have been bashing but I wouldn't know because I was at the regional!

The race controller
21-06-2011, 03:50 PM
It might have been bashing but I wouldn't know because I was at the regional!

Funny that. You were in two places at the same time then.
......................But you're............... You're not smoking are you?

budfish
21-06-2011, 04:10 PM
How did you manage that ? Race control was locked up and I had the laptop at home.
I bet you meant you were there bashin'.
I know I'm magic but not that magic to be two places at the same time.
On saying that, I'm not always where my body is. You get like that when you're old. (apparently)

Bury was clOsed but you wasn't at home Roger!!!

The race controller
21-06-2011, 04:15 PM
don't tell the wife.

budfish
21-06-2011, 04:29 PM
don't tell the wife.

You was at keighley doing what you do best!!!

Whiskers
21-06-2011, 05:07 PM
You was at keighley doing what you do best!!!

Sitting in a metal box shouting at people? :p

The race controller
22-06-2011, 08:26 AM
You was at keighley doing what you do best!!!

I've slept since then but I thought he meant when South Lakes was on.

The race controller
22-06-2011, 08:51 AM
We need some more inner-tubes to cut up for track fixings.

JonyNitro
22-06-2011, 11:56 AM
We need some more inner-tubes to cut up for track fixings.

ok will go to motor bike shop, or halfords later on today