PDA

View Full Version : Mattb joining team rango!


captainlip
21-06-2011, 07:29 AM
Seen as I lost my other team mate to a fire and Josh says he wants to join but never shows up, it looks like Matt has put his lazer up for sale to make way for the Durango, I suppose he will reveal all soon! :D

Not suprised as newbie like myself won every qualifying heat in the noob class then came to take second in the A final with fastest lap :p just thought I'd get that in there one more time :D

coleman758
21-06-2011, 07:32 AM
He must like the Durango style!
When it's good it's really good! And when it's bad (it's on fire!!)

He's selling for £420 what other do I know that costs exactly £420.....
Hmmmm

mattb
21-06-2011, 07:33 AM
No mate lol,im sellng up!!!!

coleman758
21-06-2011, 07:34 AM
No mate lol,im sellng up!!!!

For real? Why dude, Phil beating you didn't effect you that much did it :cry:

mattb
21-06-2011, 07:40 AM
For real? Why dude, Phil beating you didn't effect you that much did it :cry:

Dont be silly mate lol,loads more stuff to follow

coleman758
21-06-2011, 07:42 AM
HES GETTING A RANGO!

budfish
21-06-2011, 07:46 AM
He is raising funds for a hair transplant I hear!!!

captainlip
21-06-2011, 08:00 AM
Pmsl dave!!

So you still racing Matt? Just something new?

Sell stotty bags of spares

captainlip
21-06-2011, 08:02 AM
Ive seen this before, some arshole gave sham some grief at RR and never seen him since. And in the finals another arsehole who had being moaning all day gave Matt some grief!

coleman758
21-06-2011, 08:38 AM
It's not a handle!!! It's a wing!

johnnygibbon
21-06-2011, 08:50 AM
So with this shocking change to team lazer it means buds is captin and stotty his apprentice
Also reckon it's overpriced any way he won't sell it cos every one in Rc is shrewd and that's top dollar so Matt will be forced to come back racing and maintain his rule
Stotty I offer 110 for ya losi
Matt I offer 250 for ya fs1 converted to fs2 with big bores and spares or275 with saddles
And that's generous i reckon
Gotta get a new car to try out
Bmaxa days are numbered and probly my team affiliations
I'm gonna privateer it for a season untill some manufacture brings out a decent car without ten design flaws
Or untill I manage to buy a car for dirt cheap prices

mattb
21-06-2011, 12:44 PM
no thanks johnny lol,the new car has been decided on (no brainer);) just need to sell some stuff now!!

Whiskers
21-06-2011, 12:53 PM
Only six months ago he was telling me that Durangos are shit and that lazers are the best thing out there. How things have changed!

Si Coe
21-06-2011, 01:13 PM
Matt will just be getting the latest version of the Kyosho that Shin Adachi is currently using, which is an updated FS2 with big bores.
I wasn't aware it was out yet but its going to be along soon and I can't imagine Matt getting anything else or indeed Matt not getting that.
I'm just not sure why he is flogging all his spares in that case......

coleman758
21-06-2011, 01:14 PM
Captainlip....
Are we taking aplications for the new team durango apprentice :)
It's a requirement that all new aplicants provide a team gazebo!

Or maybe he going for a Crap SX3?

Whiskers
21-06-2011, 01:16 PM
Hehe :D

budfish
21-06-2011, 01:19 PM
Captainlip....
Are we taking aplications for the new team durango apprentice :)
It's a requirement that all new aplicants provide a team gazebo!

Or maybe he going for a Crap SX3?

Think he might become a ansmann team driver!!:woot:

Whiskers
21-06-2011, 01:20 PM
Think he might become a ansmann team driver!!:woot:

That's what I was thinking

Stotty
21-06-2011, 01:23 PM
Oh my god that officially sucks.

coleman758
21-06-2011, 01:56 PM
Ow dear! He could be!

I saw the thread that Stu put up! :cry::cry:

JonyNitro
21-06-2011, 01:58 PM
defo the new Lazer for sure, but in the next few weeks I will have something newish just so I can break it wonder what it will be?

Well I could be wrong as all is tyres and wheels are for sale aswell??:lol:

MikePimlott
21-06-2011, 02:44 PM
Matt has'nt been "associated" with ansmann yet :thumbsup:

:woot:

coleman758
21-06-2011, 02:46 PM
All these clues are too cryptc!

Matt what car are you getting?!!

Whiskers
21-06-2011, 02:51 PM
Matt has'nt been "associated" with ansmann yet :thumbsup:

:woot:

:o :woot:

captainlip
21-06-2011, 03:17 PM
Well if you get beat by durangos the only place left is ansmann isn't it minke

Don't join that numpty Matt!

coleman758
21-06-2011, 03:29 PM
This is how the passing convo "was"

"Matt wit lazer, an awsome driver"
"Matts one of the best at bury"
"I can't keep up with Matt that lazer is quick!"

if you go to Ansmann, It will be

"Damn Matt that had the lazer, was an awsome driver... Before he sold it"
"Matt was one of the best at bury..... Till he sold his Lazer"
:woot::woot::woot::woot:


ONLY JOKING!
I mean how bad can it be to be given a car and get paid to race it!

Thats if he hasn't bought a rango already!

budfish
21-06-2011, 03:58 PM
No one has mentioned Tamiya Je have started to stock them:mad:

pugboy
21-06-2011, 04:04 PM
No one has mentioned Tamiya Je have started to stock them:mad:

..not the 'proper' ones though, at least they aren't listed yet...unless he is going for a lunchbox!:D

mattb
21-06-2011, 04:06 PM
..not the 'proper' ones though, at least they aren't listed yet...unless he is going for a lunchbox!:Dthe lunch box is the best selling rc car ever apparently!!!

tisher
21-06-2011, 04:07 PM
..not the 'proper' ones though, at least they aren't listed yet...unless he is going for a lunchbox!:D


:lol:after what I heard about last weeks final maybe thats what he has actually bought:lol::lol:

Chris B
21-06-2011, 05:11 PM
Who actually won the final last week then?

mattb
21-06-2011, 05:13 PM
Who actually won the final last week then?nick cox!!

johnnygibbon
21-06-2011, 05:18 PM
nick cox!!

Burys fastest member
Non sponsored
Closely followed by rob mills The silent assassin

Whiskers
21-06-2011, 05:20 PM
Burys fastest member
Non sponsored
Closely followed by rob mills The silent assassin

Who's he sponsored by now!?

Chris B
21-06-2011, 05:21 PM
Ah I should have known lol. Surprised that you would swap the laser Matt. I'd be interested but can't afford that sort of money at the mo.
Little off topic but any bury lads doing the regional this weekend? Think it would be a good eye opener for some of the new guys.

mattb
21-06-2011, 05:24 PM
Ah I should have known lol. Surprised that you would swap the laser Matt. I'd be interested but can't afford that sort of money at the mo.
Little off topic but any bury lads doing the regional this weekend? Think it would be a good eye opener for some of the new guys.time for a change!!

Stotty
21-06-2011, 05:29 PM
I was thinkin the same bud what about the tamiya 511 the same as lee martins????

captainlip
21-06-2011, 05:59 PM
Burys fastest member
Non sponsored
Closely followed by rob mills The silent assassin

I seem to remember taking second place and fastest lap! :D

mattb
21-06-2011, 06:11 PM
I seem to remember taking second place and fastest lap! :Dthe second place was a total fluke as you where over a lap off the pace all day!!! lol and as for the fastest lap im not surprised when you cut half the track out most laps:p dont tell me you dident do it in the final lol!!!! And thirdly you havent explained to everyone that you would of been in B final had you not cheated all day so pipe down now lip!!!
PLEASE DONT DEENY ANY OF THIS LIP THERE WAS LOADS OF WHITNESSES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

budfish
21-06-2011, 06:12 PM
I seem to remember taking second place and fastest lap! :D

You arsehole you will get the fastest lap when you jump a third of it!!!

tisher
21-06-2011, 07:03 PM
Cheating hey!!!:woot:thats low that is pretty much rock bottom:p
http://i908.photobucket.com/albums/ac283/vw1998/demotivational-posters-rock-bottom.jpg

captainlip
21-06-2011, 10:13 PM
You arsehole you will get the fastest lap when you jump a third of it!!!

Haha this is the funny thing, I didn't cut ANY of it, I hit the doubles first time every time in the finals, not to mention I had no traffic as you were all scrapping it out!

Looking forward to the next meet, this time I won't be in the retard heat.

And as for laps nearly managed 12 laps in the final only to be beaten by Nic!

budfish
22-06-2011, 09:18 AM
It's official mattb is no longer a team lazer driver we wish him all the bad luck in the world. Team lazer is now fielding a weaker team than last week due to his untimely departure. If matt wishes to return to team lazer in the future he will be told to p*** off

Buds
Team manager

captainlip
22-06-2011, 09:50 AM
Haha we'll see what he turns up with in two weeks! Let's hope it's what he wants and drives like he likes it!

coleman758
22-06-2011, 10:56 AM
Haha we'll see what he turns up with in two weeks! Let's hope it's what he wants and drives like he likes it!

Team Durango is going to need a bigger gazebo!

JonyNitro
22-06-2011, 11:31 AM
Haha this is the funny thing, I didn't cut ANY of it, I hit the doubles first time every time in the finals, not to mention I had no traffic as you were all scrapping it out!

Looking forward to the next meet, this time I won't be in the retard heat.

And as for laps nearly managed 12 laps in the final only to be beaten by Nic!


be careful what you say I have a new lancer on order!!

Looking forward to the next meet, this time I won't be in the retard heat.

Just so you know!