View Full Version : Buds for team rango!
captainlip
22-06-2011, 12:12 PM
:D :D :D
I happen to be looking in the for sale section only to see another lazer for sale!
Something fishy is going on since this rango beat all the lazers :D
Whiskers
22-06-2011, 12:17 PM
Why are you always making the assumption that people are getting a Durango?
jameswilkinson7
22-06-2011, 12:19 PM
I'd be surprised if they got a Durango;)
shanks
22-06-2011, 12:23 PM
Theyre not getting Durango
Jamie.T
22-06-2011, 12:34 PM
Maybe their getting something even better than a durango, such as a Tamiya 511.lol
shanks
22-06-2011, 12:46 PM
They have both told me what they are getting this morning...
They are both getting a ..........
Oh Boll88cks i forgot what they said now!
Whiskers
22-06-2011, 12:48 PM
I know what Matts getting. Is Buds getting the same?
qatmix
22-06-2011, 01:37 PM
I'd love a 511, but where can you get 511's from?
Stotty
22-06-2011, 01:46 PM
God dam only me in team lazer now :( this sucks
coleman758
22-06-2011, 02:51 PM
God dam only me in team lazer now :( this sucks
You can be the Captain now! You should just sell you Lazer and get a Durango!
only middle aged people have Lazers!
JonyNitro
22-06-2011, 03:05 PM
be careful they have not told me but I know what they are getting
Whiskers
22-06-2011, 03:08 PM
be careful they have not told me but I know what they are getting
How does this work? :confused:
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.