View Full Version : New Electrics
Natty Wedlin
22-06-2011, 03:07 PM
Is £129.99 a good Price for an LRP SXX TC spec esc? And are they any good??
Cheers
Nathan
Whiskers
22-06-2011, 03:09 PM
Is £129.99 a good Price for an LRP SXX TC spec esc? And are they any good??
Cheers
Nathan
Yes that is a good price and they are good speedos but whatever you do don't buy one for £40 of ebay as it won't work properly (as I have found out)
budfish
22-06-2011, 03:21 PM
Is £129.99 a good Price for an LRP SXX TC spec esc? And are they any good??
Cheers
Nathan
Yes mate it's a really good price plus it comes with a 2 year warranty so as long as you don't miss treat it will be spot on.
I sent my sxx back with a fault they replaced it in a week
Buds
Whiskers
22-06-2011, 03:23 PM
Yes mate it's a really good price plus it comes with a 2 year warranty so as long as you don't miss treat it will be spot on.
I sent my sxx back with a fault they replaced it in a week
Buds
I wish I could do that with mine :thumbdown:
budfish
22-06-2011, 03:28 PM
I wish I could do that with mine :thumbdown:
Unfortunatley you can't but a fella called derek bailey in the electrics section mends them for a price
Budd
Natty Wedlin
22-06-2011, 03:28 PM
Cheers guys, how much would it be for a 10.5/9/8.5 LRP motor??
Whiskers
22-06-2011, 03:34 PM
Cheers guys, how much would it be for a 10.5/9/8.5 LRP motor??
Go for a HPI PRO FLUX motor only £52 and as fast if not faster than anything out there!
Natty Wedlin
22-06-2011, 03:36 PM
Cheers, I'll have a look, are HPI esc's any good?
Whiskers
22-06-2011, 03:38 PM
Cheers, I'll have a look, are HPI esc's any good?
All the existing ones are sensorless so they are not good for racing but they are bringing out a new one soon. It has been discussed on the HPI PRO FLUX motors thread in the HPI forum.
captainlip
22-06-2011, 04:16 PM
Go for a HPI PRO FLUX motor only £52 and as fast if not faster than anything out there!
Do you have experience with hpi? Or is just what you've been told?
Natty Wedlin
22-06-2011, 04:59 PM
Captainlip-What electrics you got in your wrongo??;-)
coleman758
22-06-2011, 05:13 PM
In run an SXX TC and its perfect, Never let me down.
I run a X12 6.5t/5.5t in my rango.
JonyNitro
22-06-2011, 05:35 PM
Nosram ISTC 5.5 T Nosram evo motor, same as SXX
captainlip
22-06-2011, 06:40 PM
Captainlip-What electrics you got in your wrongo??;-)
It's all in my sig
Natty Wedlin
22-06-2011, 06:52 PM
In run an SXX TC and its perfect, Never let me down.
I run a X12 6.5t/5.5t in my rango.
Think getting an orca stystem is a good idea?
£132 for an esc and a 8.5 motor??
captainlip
22-06-2011, 07:29 PM
I wouldn't buy orca, but it's just me
Stotty
22-06-2011, 07:30 PM
Whats wrong with orca ?? im not doing to bad with it :thumbsup:
budfish
22-06-2011, 07:32 PM
I wouldn't buy orca, but it's just me
+1 I wouldn't buy orca sxx or a tekin rs pro but they are way out of your league big man so for the sxx you can't go wrong
coleman758
23-06-2011, 09:21 PM
I ran an Orca combo in my B4 & 22 and it never missed a beat.
I was going to go orca in my Durango too but the ESC was abit big.
Stottyi I've got the Orca Program card if you fancy it!
Natty Wedlin
25-06-2011, 11:54 AM
I ran an Orca combo in my B4 & 22 and it never missed a beat.
I was going to go orca in my Durango too but the ESC was abit big.
Stottyi I've got the Orca Program card if you fancy it!
I'll see if I can have the programming card please matt, If I get the orca gear??
Cheers
Nathan
captainlip
25-06-2011, 11:56 AM
Pmsl!
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.