PDA

View Full Version : The Lips new uniform!


coleman758
22-06-2011, 07:04 PM
I was looking for something on oOple and found this pic of our very own Captainlip!

http://ts4.mm.bing.net/images/thumbnail.aspx?q=995943779207&id=31007da14f5d41347e8ae4b8274f182b&url=http%3a%2f%2fwww.handembroidery.com%2fwordpres s%2fwp-content%2fuploads%2fplentyadv2010-2.jpg

Hes now recruiting for "Team One-Sheet"
:p:p:p

Stotty
22-06-2011, 07:08 PM
HAHAHAHA

you should join coleman coz that what you did when your car caught fire ONE SHIT *Cough Cough* SHEET :p:p:p:p:p

coleman758
22-06-2011, 07:11 PM
HAHAHAHA

you should join coleman coz that what you did when your car caught fire ONE SHIT *Cough Cough* SHEET :p:p:p:p:p

Its not fault my car is lipo hungry!
The new "Team One Sheet" Team colours are the same as your car!!

Stotty
22-06-2011, 07:20 PM
Its not fault my car is lipo hungry!
The new "Team One Sheet" Team colours are the same as your car!!

HAHA ill have to join wit my lazer lol

captainlip
22-06-2011, 07:32 PM
THATS IT! Team one sheet is formed!

That's our mascot pictured! I have to say Matt that's a moment of genius!

Matt your hired and stotty, you've got the colours and the right attitude!

Welcome aboard! So who's up for making a sig? Thats it I'm allowed one haha

coleman758
22-06-2011, 07:54 PM
Sig done :thumbsup:

wheelspin
22-06-2011, 08:21 PM
I was looking for something on oOple and found this pic of our very own Captainlip!

http://ts4.mm.bing.net/images/thumbnail.aspx?q=995943779207&id=31007da14f5d41347e8ae4b8274f182b&url=http%3a%2f%2fwww.handembroidery.com%2fwordpres s%2fwp-content%2fuploads%2fplentyadv2010-2.jpg

Hes now recruiting for "Team One-Sheet"
:p:p:p

PLEASE SEND ROYALTIES TO MY PAYPAL ADDY
http://www.oople.com/forums/showthread.php?p=518539#post518539
POST 10

coleman758
22-06-2011, 08:24 PM
PLEASE SEND ROYALTIES TO MY PAYPAL ADDY
http://www.oople.com/forums/showthread.php?p=518539#post518539
POST 10

Sorry Fella, Was too good to not put in the club section!

wheelspin
22-06-2011, 08:26 PM
Sorry Fella, Was too good to not put in the club section!

Your very welcome.. I have finally done something usefull with my life :woot:

captainlip
22-06-2011, 09:13 PM
Haha have you seen josh's post in the rango section? How would he know my driving he hasn't been out since last year at the same track as myself, I think Josh will be suprised when he sees how things have changed!

Josh you are officially labeled "know it all no show"

Whiskers
23-06-2011, 07:29 AM
Haha have you seen josh's post in the rango section? How would he know my driving he hasn't been out since last year at the same track as myself, I think Josh will be suprised when he sees how things have changed!

Josh you are officially labeled "know it all no show"

Whats the point in turning up with no oil in my shocks, turnbuckles missing, no rear wing and no wires between the motor and speedo? Also I had other things on for the past two sundays so couldn't have been there even if I wanted to be.

coleman758
23-06-2011, 03:47 PM
Whats the point in turning up with no oil in my shocks, turnbuckles missing, no rear wing and no wires between the motor and speedo? Also I had other things on for the past two sundays so couldn't have been there even if I wanted to be.

Thers always a last place, in EVERY race.

JonyNitro
23-06-2011, 04:51 PM
Thers always a last place, in EVERY race.

yep that's for me:D

captainlip
23-06-2011, 05:12 PM
Didn't you destroy everyone in the B final with only 3 shocks on the car?

captainlip
23-06-2011, 05:13 PM
Sig done :thumbsup:

Can you not get that made as a sticker

Whiskers
23-06-2011, 05:17 PM
Didn't you destroy everyone in the B final with only 3 shocks on the car?

Who was that? I popped the seals in one of my shocks and didn't go any slower!

captainlip
23-06-2011, 05:22 PM
Jonny!

And the reason you didn't go any slower is cos you can't get any slower :D